Dino's missing Metalhead Marshall???

Wild story! Thx for sharing! That would be a pretty awesome amp to own if it is Dino's!

animal":2vms2ll5 said:
http://www.jemsite.com/forums/#/topics/9078

Apparently there were a few he had but one sounded the best. You don't have a kemper do you Jerry? :D I'd pay good money for a profile of that amp.... imo it's the greatest metal tone of all time

I do have a Kemper. I try to profile everything that comes thru. I have profiles of that amp. Shoot me an email jerry@fjamods.com

That would be crazy! One of my favorite tones of all time also!

I have a 2203 clone I built with an extra gain stage that I was trying to go for a similar tone.

Coming soon! Videos and new Kemper profiles with more cabs. :rock: :rock:

newFD.gif

Kelly":2754kbwu said:
I think I saw this amp on craigslist or facebook market the other day.

It wasn't this amp. The owner bought this one back in February/March.

Kelly":19k2tdya said:
I think I saw this amp on craigslist or facebook market the other day.

I saw that amp listed in Charlotte as well, but it had writing abovet the Hi and Low jacks with a sharpie. Outside of that it looked identical.

JerryP":bbdliess said:
atrox":bbdliess said:
Oh. This is Josh's amp. No shit. It's a killer amp

Yes, this is Josh's amp. It sounds great!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I guess I need to log on here more often!

I wasn't quite sure what to expect because I bought the amp off Reverb without hearing it. I was stoked when I plugged into it and low and behold, it totally nailed that early FF tone.

I can't wait to hear the one Jerry is building. The Fear Factory association aside, it's really an awesome all around amp.

Back