DV Mark 4x12

RG955TT

Anyone ever try or use one of these? Gettin older and a 47lb 4x12 is really appealing (try as I might I tried 2 single 12 cabs and my 2x12 but I dont hear myself as well). Wondering what the speakers sound similar to in the celestion range? Thanks for the help

Buy from Guitar Center and return if you don't like.

Guessing it will be allright, but don't know for sure? Also guessing since it's made in a Italy, that the speakers are B&C. B&C is the real deal, and makes lots of great speakers.

Yup thats the plan, I was just wondering if anyone gave one a shot. I picked it up in GC one day and it made me laugh it was so light compared to my Mesa 4x12. Yeah I heard the BC stuff was real deal. Just wondering tonally what it sounds like. Thanks

Yep, real deal in tone. Have no fear, sounds like a good sounding 4x12 should, just without the weight. Did I prefer my Bogner cab in a side by side A/B? Yes but, only by like 10%. So 90% as good sounding with 50% of the weight!

Fluff191, how would you characterize the speakers? Sound similar to V30's? Greenbacks? 75's? Any insight would help me know what to expect. Thanks

I picked one up. I'll be gigging a 4x12 again! My band will be happy now. I liked to be practical and use a 2x12 but, at under 50 lbs this 4x12 is just as practical (and looks better than a 2x12 on stage).

Got it and it sounds really good, a little different than my Mesa V30 cab but fat warm and really quite nice sounding, a little midrange heavier than the V30s, less top and a bit more on the bottom. Overall pleased, have a gig this Sat so I'll know for sure...but damn, this is thing is fu*kin light to carry, one hand for a 4x12. Put a set of casters on it and its still ultra light! Unreal how they can make this cab so light at 47 lbs. Its lighter than my Bogner 2x12!

Back