Enjoying the decline...

rsm

“Our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.” - John Adams

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Being relatively poor has it's benefits.. I have no significant debt and live within my means..
Morale Decay? No shit.. You can always trust people to be themselves..

Reactions: rsm
Christians have no morals. They live by a system of reward or punishment for your deeds. That's a system of fear and sucking up that creates false moral behavior that they would not adhere to in a non-christian setting. Only Atheist have true morals because we are good for the sake of being good. Not because we fear punishment by a fake God that's supposed to loving and forgiving yet destroys people's lives for no reason. (See the book of Job) But yall are all just fake Christians now anyways.

Christians have no morals. They live by a system of reward or punishment for your deeds. That's a system of fear and sucking up that creates false moral behavior that they would not adhere to in a non-christian setting. Only Atheist have true morals because we are good for the sake of being good. Not because we fear punishment by a fake God that's supposed to loving and forgiving yet destroys people's lives for no reason. (See the book of Job) But yall are all just fake Christians now anyways.
Lemme know how that works out for you.

:ROFLMAO:

giphy.gif

Lemme know how that works out for you.

:ROFLMAO:

giphy.gif

I'll be just fine and enjoy my life while I'm here while you live in fear of the boogeyman and die a sad miserable person. waste your entire existence on fairy tales if you want. But that's why you idiots hate everything..You're miserable scared idiots with nothing to live for but the promise of a magical afterlife that doesn't exist.. good luck living for eternity in a place full of all the people you've been hating on your whole life, cuz your religion stipulates those people will be there too. You are no better than any other human dumbass. 🤣

I'll be just fine and enjoy my life while I'm here while you live in fear of the boogeyman and die a sad miserable person. waste your entire existence on fairy tales if you want. But that's why you idiots hate everything..You're miserable scared idiots with nothing to live for but the promise of a magical afterlife that doesn't exist.. good luck living for eternity in a place full of all the people you've been hating on your whole life, cuz your religion stipulates those people will be there too. You are no better than any other human dumbass. 🤣
giphy.gif

Yeah, just reply with your retarded memes as usual because you have no intelligent response like all right wing morons like you! Derp! Derp! Go put some water in your mommy's water dish and jerk off to pictures of your sister while you watch Trump rally videos... Kisses Cupcake!!!
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
Atheists with a capital A literally poop in each others mouths.

Lmao, somebody's gonna get laid in college. Save some pussy for the rest of us, edge lord.

208508193_4975690445779786_110648924691534175_n.jpeg

if you live in Western Europe, just wait until Islam takes over. you'll be missing Christianity

I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that he died for my sins. I crucify my will and my desire to do his will.

God loves all of humanity so much that he sacrificed himself for them. That is love beyond comprehension. That is love that demands my obedience.

If one wishes to call me names and insult, by all means go for it. I have two cheeks to strike. God loves you and wants you to spend eternity with him, but you must do his will and obey his Word.

Back