Evertune Bridges

fuzzyguitars

I just picked up a Ken Susi 7 string with an Evertune Bridge

feels a little weird , basically it feels like a floating trem guitar but it stays in tune.

So far I really like it as it seems 7 string guitars always seem to go out of tune on them low notes.

Anybody else have any opinions good or bad?

I remember seeing that thing in a product demo when it was first announced.....posted it on a forum and people laughed and said it was stupid. I know a bunch of those guys personally and they all have Evertune equipped guitars for studio use now.

The thing is fucking amazing....totally works.

I have the ESP LTD BW-1 (Ben Weinman sig) with an evertune bridge. Yes, the feel of the bridge itself took a bit to get used to, but I absolutely love it. I've realized that subconsciously I associate good tone with that guitar (despite the EMGs that are not my favorite) because its ALWAYS in tune. I play the shit out of that guitar and have to tune ever so slightly about every 6 weeks.

Now my biggest gas is having a stable of guitars with evertune: An LP, strat, tele. I was thinking about starting a "Suggestions for good luthiers to install Evertune bridges in LA?" thread. I have an LP studio and a strat that are ready for surgery :yes:

Funny

I am thinking about picking one of those up

tarices22":brfja668 said:
I have the ESP LTD BW-1 (Ben Weinman sig) with an evertune bridge. Yes, the feel of the bridge itself took a bit to get used to, but I absolutely love it. I've realized that subconsciously I associate good tone with that guitar (despite the EMGs that are not my favorite) because its ALWAYS in tune. I play the shit out of that guitar and have to tune ever so slightly about every 6 weeks.

Now my biggest gas is having a stable of guitars with evertune: An LP, strat, tele. I was thinking about starting a "Suggestions for good luthiers to install Evertune bridges in LA?" thread. I have an LP studio and a strat that are ready for surgery :yes:

Back