Every company needs this. its addictive.

If I had the cash I could easily design 25 guitars on that dang thing and place orders and not feel bad doing it.

almost $3.5K for a piece of figured Koa / Maple (guitar is extra!!)......not sure about the mystical qualities of these woods but Trump would like!

Carvin doesn't let you see the actual guitar so don't know what you're talking about there. And anyone who thinks that no one wants a Carvin is in extreme denial.

That is pretty awesome, they should add a discount generator too for broke ass people like me :)

I was just joking about the discount generator but I would never order a Carvin or a Keisel.

I would like to play one to see for myself but I have heard many bad stories regarding their service and also their quality of guitars. No offense to anyone who owns one but you can see all over the internet the bad rep they have got.

The waterfall burl maple with trans algae looks pretty cool.

I bought a Carvin new and it was a good guitar and I had zero issues with it other than the neck profile (personal preference). I sold it to Artimus Pyle's son (or son of some original Skynyrd non-guitar player) and didn't take such a big loss.

8len8":2d96r59l said:
Rezamatix":2d96r59l said:
8len8":2d96r59l said:
Carvin did this for years.

except no one wants a Carvin... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Can't tell if you're joking. There are MANY folks on other forums who love Carvin guitars.

dfrattaroli":2d96r59l said:
And anyone who thinks that no one wants a Carvin is in extreme denial.

Don't mind Reza fellas, he's just under the impression that his opinion is the only one that matters and that it speaks for all others ....FUCK THAT GUY. :LOL: :LOL:

mooncobra":2d96r59l said:
I have a Kiesel Aries and it is a great guitar.

I've got two myself...great guitars, alright! :thumbsup:

I love messing around with these things, always nice to daydream. I just wish they would do a regular birdseye board and not baked birdseye. Also the $300 upcharge for black hardware is steep for me. I can just buy that stuff and replace it :LOL: :LOL:

5nF0N5Z.png

Rezamatix":2cn6rtwe said:
Besides Suhr guitars are all overpriced anyway.

I see you are spreading more BULLSHIT. They are right in line with Tom Anderson and offer a decent amount of moderately priced off the rack options without going custom (Classic Pro, Modern Satin, Modern Pro for example) that come in way cheaper than PRS Custom 24's in comparison that start between $3300-$3900.

Back