EVERYONE IS BROKE And The Car Market Is SCREAMING IT!

A new life awaits you in the off-world colonies..

giphy.gif

Maybe it’s a regional thing because the opposite seems to be a happening here. Used cars are selling for close to new because if you want a new vehicle you have to wait several months for it to come off the line.
I haven’t seen even a semi full car lot in years.

Everyone is still broke for sure, but the car market doesn’t seem to reflect that

Society only has itself to blame. Greed killed the middle class.
It definitely isn't the Federal Reserve printing Trillions on the back of the middle class...............................they like the fact that you blame the middle class that way you never look at your representative who have forsaken you for the Globalists agenda.

Keep them fighting amongst themselves while they rob the country blind.

1714845864787.jpeg

It definitely isn't the Federal Reserve printing Trillions on the back of the middle class...............................they like the fact that you blame the middle class that way you never look at your representative who have forsaken you for the Globalists agenda.

Keep them fighting amongst themselves while they rob the country blind.

View attachment 308802

Don't get me wrong; I wasn't blaming the middle class. I was blaming the people who played along with Covid, unemployment, entitlements, minimum wage demands, etc... The ones whose greed outweighed their common sense. Which was most of us, really. Obviously the money printing was the tool used, but people asked for it, really. In fact they demanded it. They fought for it. Fought for their own destruction.

Don't get me wrong; I wasn't blaming the middle class. I was blaming the people who played along with Covid, unemployment, entitlements, minimum wage demands, etc... The ones whose greed outweighed their common sense. Which was most of us, really. Obviously the money printing was the tool used, but people asked for it, really. In fact they demanded it. They fought for it. Fought for their own destruction.

It wasn't the people that decided to shut the country down though....COVID definitely was a tool to obtain more Federal power all you have to do is look into where the research funding was coming from to the WUHAN Institute of Virology which is well know then and now, ye somehow doesn't get mentioned or if it does it is a tree falling in the forest.

As for assessing greed Ben had that one covered as well........these were some pretty smart old guys way back around 1776...seems they knew most of the outcomes of other great Empires and studied them well before they fought a revolution.

1714862381522.jpeg

It wasn't the people that decided to shut the country down though....COVID definitely was a tool to obtain more Federal power all you have to do is look into where the research funding was coming from to the WUHAN Institute of Virology which is well know then and now, ye somehow doesn't get mentioned or if it does it is a tree falling in the forest.

As for assessing greed Ben had that one covered as well........these were some pretty smart old guys way back around 1776...seems they knew most of the outcomes of other great Empires and studied them well before they fought a revolution.

View attachment 308847

I'm not disagreeing, but most did lack the backbone to ignore the mandates. We vote these people in, we act tribal over every detail, promote continued stripping of rights in the name of political correctness and God knows what most of the time, etc.. While the government was the source of the issues, we gave them that power by playing along is all. We allow them to control us. I guess that's what I mean when I say it's our fault. Years of "by any means necessary" right up until it "happened" and then suddenly it's "insurrection." As a society we are stupid and greedy.

Obviously there are other factors like bad actors puppeteering a lot of this through mass social and monetary manipulation. But in areas where things like minimum wages were increased prior to all of this, extreme inflation in those areas (mine included) were absolutely real and did not help anyone. The poor had more money at the expense of goods and services becoming even more unaffordable, while middle class stayed stationary and only endured those costs without offsets. The five years prior to covid, housing in my state doubled and the talking heads told everyone this is a good thing and shows a strong economy. It's since then doubled, again. No joke.

I don’t really understand how average people could have ever afforded $80k pickups.

They can't but just like the mortgage bubble burst, car dealers are doing the same thing. People don't understand that a car is a scam and a total loss. If you can't pay cash for a car, you're basically owned by the bank.
I've made this mistake too. I Lease 2 vehicles which cost $1000 a month. Recently I got a financial guy who use to manage a dealership and told me the worst possible thing you can do is lease a vehicle. So I'm going to either terminate the lease after 2 years, and buy the vehicle outright, or just look for another used car. I'm done with car payments.

I feel bad for my daughter who recently had to get a new car at 26 years old. Bottom of the line Subaru @ $500 a month plus insurance. I advised her to wait till the car market collapsed, which will happen by the end of this year, but her existing car got totaled and the cost of a used Subaru was as much or near to a new one at the time, during covid.

George Soros is loading the buses up right now..........:yes:
Doubt it. Poland has borders and defends them, like most of Eastern Europe. As he said, they don't have the issues because the don't allow the Muslim invaders into the country.

Back