Evh Wolfgang Special's used price's(japan made)

nitro

I have a mint/new condition EVH Wolfgang Special in black japan made with the plastic still on the back trem/elect.plates and all the case candy and original shipping box what price to put on it????

Go on ebay & see what average price the Japanese Special's have closed at. If you are planning to sell it outside of ebay then minus about 12% and you'll have your selling price.

I got my mint EVH Japan Special with case for $650 from the GC used site including shipping/taxes, but that is rare & I usually see them on there for $799 + shipping/taxes............& no I'm not talking about the Peavey ones(people tend to mix them up)

The white one you purchased at GC was it china made or japan made there is a difference in quality.The china made wolfgang's dont compare to the japan made wolfgang's quality wise....

Its amazing how cheap these guitars are going for,when Van halen tours again they will go up in price.

Yeah the Japanese EVH Wolf Specials are the best deals out there. Same stainless frets, pickups etc....as the USA ones, but can be had for a steal pretty easily.

Wow those are some good deals!! I have been searching for a deal on a hard tail MIJ Wolfgang, but the only ones I have seen for sale locally have been $1000 and up!!! I might have to do some looking on the gc web site. Used gear sels for stupid prices here in Canada

GuitarGuyLP":p51z977k said:
Wow those are some good deals!! I have been searching for a deal on a hard tail MIJ Wolfgang, but the only ones I have seen for sale locally have been $1000 and up!!! I might have to do some looking on the gc web site. Used gear sels for stupid prices here in Canada
There's a a hardtail stealth at my local GC for $799. Manchester CT guitar center. Give them a call and ask about shipping.

Thanks for the heads up, but by the time it will reach my door it will be over $1000. Plus I just spent all of my gear money on a pair of forte 3D 1x12 cabs, and some jensen electric lightning speakers for them. My gear fund is completely empty for now

Back