Fartin woke up from coma

CrystalSky

How much do you think he gonna charge for this one?

44BF1F33-0B5F-444E-9CA7-66E84BBAA6FB.jpeg

It doesn't look that bad compared to other boutique amps, honestly.

If I have to plug into something like that and get a great tone on the spot I get sweaty armpits and feel restless. If I see contour knobs and stuff like that I start shaking uncontrollably. I try to take a drink of water to cool down, but I spill it all over myself. I'm gear-dumb and it gets even worse when the knobs turn into menus and stuff.

Yeah 2 gain channels with a shared tone stack and different gain controls, a clean channel, and a master / NFB section. Not really all that complicated.

If I have to plug into something like that and get a great tone on the spot I get sweaty armpits and feel restless. If I see contour knobs and stuff like that I start shaking uncontrollably. I try to take a drink of water to cool down, but I spill it all over myself. I'm gear-dumb and it gets even worse when the knobs turn into menus and stuff.

lol this made my day

I remember stalking this site before joining in 2012..and seeing all the love for these when they were hardwired by him coming out of Canada.
It was buy a Fortin build, or wait for a used Cameron to come up. Those were the 2 most wanted amps here. Friedman was just about to launch his hand wired tag board (assembled/wired by some guys on the Metro forum) BE 100. This was back in 2010/11 if I remember right.
My how time flies.

I remember stalking this site before joining in 2012..and seeing all the love for these when they were hardwired by him coming out of Canada.
It was buy a Fortin build, or wait for a used Cameron to come up. Those were the 2 most wanted amps here. Friedman was just about to launch his hand wired tag board (assembled/wired by some guys on the Metro forum) BE 100. This was back in 2010/11 if I remember right.
My how time flies.

If he didn’t choose the wrong way we could discuss his products seriously.

But with all that china thing, questionable reasoning and marketing, I wouldn’t want to make the guy even a cent richer with my own money.

Back