Favorite metal flake finishes???

Holoflake by Tim at Atomicguitarworks in Phoenix…asked how much for something like this and was quoted $1,500………totally worth it as far as I’m concerned, just need to find a guitar to have it done on!

Holoflake by Tim at Atomicguitarworks in Phoenix…asked how much for something like this and was quoted $1,500………totally worth it as far as I’m concerned, just need to find a guitar to have it done on!

These finishes are awesome, would love one myself.

Maybe not my favorite flake finish but definitely the one that started my obsession with flake guitars.

1997 RG570 flake green

IMG_0372.jpeg

Owned this guitar since Christmas of 96, played many shows in those years and still love it. Always wanted the pair to collect but I haven’t landed the blue one yet, amazing guitars.

IMG_0373.jpeg

These finishes are awesome, would love one myself.

Maybe not my favorite flake finish but definitely the one that started my obsession with flake guitars.

1997 RG570 flake green

View attachment 193489

Owned this guitar since Christmas of 96, played many shows in those years and still love it. Always wanted the pair to collect but I haven’t landed the blue one yet, amazing guitars.

View attachment 193498
That green is sexy as hell! I’d have a whole room full of sparkle finishes like that if I could lol!!

That Holoflake above was done for Jordan Ziff (played with Marty Friedman and Ratt most recently). Check out his Instagram if you want to see how absolutely that finish looks out in the wild!

Back