FDA lied, CDC lied, AMA lied, doctors lied, media lied... FDA settles lawsuit over Ivermectin.

Well all those fights i had over my drinking years when i thought i "came out unscathed" i actully had my nose broke 3 times.
I had septoplasty about 10 years ago. Very expensive. Hit me anywhere but the face cuz i cant afford that shit again.
Joe Rogan and alot of fighters have had it. The surgery and first 2 weeks sucks but the benefits are worth it.
A week after surgery she had to put a few sutures inside my nose in her office. That sucked too.

Tell me more. I’m thinking I might have had broken nose too and not realized it. Whats the benefits?

Said he had a panic attack in the doctors office when they pulled all the packing out. Said the amount of material and the feeling freaked him out…
First thing that MD asked me when i showed up was "ever have trouble breathing" ?
Imma like "yeah like all the fuggin time."
When you break your septum it keeps growing and if its deviated it will eventually close off a nostril which was my case.
Post-op when she took the splints out it was like breathing thru a new face.
The splints sucked bad, like 2 spoon handles in each nostril.
"Whatever you do dont blow yer nose" i was told leaving the hospital.
Well that first week thats all i did LOL. And blood, plenty of it.
Thats why a week later she had to stich my nose in her office cuz i ripped something.

The thing about Ivermectin is that it has some antiviral properties which is why some doctors used it in conjunction with other drugs such as hydroxychloriquine. Whatever studies were done with Ivermectin and Covid were Ivermectin alone. No studies were conducted using Ivermectin combined with other medications.

Dr. Peter McCullough had said that Covid would require a multi-drug therapeutic to treat it. Low and behold, the therapeutic developed for Covid, Paxlovid, is a combination of drugs

The thing about Ivermectin is that it has some antiviral properties which is why some doctors used it in conjunction with other drugs such as hydroxychloriquine. Whatever studies were done with Ivermectin and Covid were Ivermectin alone. No studies were conducted using Ivermectin combined with other medications.

Dr. Peter McCullough had said that Covid would require a multi-drug therapeutic to treat it. Low and behold, the therapeutic developed for Covid, Paxlovid, is a combination of drugs

Except Paxlovid doesn't work.

https://www.dossier.today/p/new-studies-pfizers-paxlovid-doesnt

Back