Floyd Rose releases Stone Tone granite block

rottingcorpse":2fi5ovzh said:
Yeah, my brother-in-law could do it, but I won't waste his time. I wanna a/b/c test this product with Dwisted and Juggernaut and give this forum our honest opinions....good, bad, or indifferent. I know for FACT that all three of us agree that the big brass block makes a difference. And we have the best gear around. Total gear whores.

Brass is great I love it, in the end they all have different favors and best is subjective really. I'm interested I hearing how this shapes up... Would never give this douche any money though. EVER.

hell after fighting with Adam from Floyd upgrades I STILL tell everyone I can to a NEVER use him and go KGC, that's like 100 professional guitarists lmao..

Anyway hope you're well Marty! Just got another 2150 and a Hagen deliverd, can't wait to get home and try them.

moltenmetalburn":24p81hju said:
rottingcorpse":24p81hju said:
Yeah, my brother-in-law could do it, but I won't waste his time. I wanna a/b/c test this product with Dwisted and Juggernaut and give this forum our honest opinions....good, bad, or indifferent. I know for FACT that all three of us agree that the big brass block makes a difference. And we have the best gear around. Total gear whores.

Brass is great I love it, in the end they all have different favors and best is subjective really. I'm interested I hearing how this shapes up... Would never give this douche any money though. EVER.

hell after fighting with Adam from Floyd upgrades I STILL tell everyone I can to a NEVER use him and go KGC, that's like 100 professional guitarists lmao..l

Anyway hope you're well Marty! Just got another 2150 and a Hagen deliverd, can't wait to get home and try them.

Is that fu-tone.com?

thisguy":13s3ii1f said:
moltenmetalburn":13s3ii1f said:
rottingcorpse":13s3ii1f said:

hell after fighting with Adam from Floyd upgrades I STILL tell everyone I can to a NEVER use him and go KGC, that's like 100 professional guitarists lmao..l

Anyway hope you're well Marty! Just got another 2150 and a Hagen delivered, can't wait to get home from tour and try them.

Is that fu-tone.com?

moltenmetalburn":3r448kes said:
thisguy":3r448kes said:
moltenmetalburn":3r448kes said:
rottingcorpse":3r448kes said:

Anyway hope you're well Marty! Just got another 2150 and a Hagen delivered, can't wait to get home from tour and try them.

Is that fu-tone.com?

I just saw on the website that it is.

Man...this just gets better and better...lol! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :cheers2: :boxer:

As a few guys have said... I would actually love to put it side by side w/ some of my other guitars that have stock blocks, big brass blocks...blah blah... but after all of this I don't think I could convince myself to do business with stonetone.

Logical fallacies running wild!

Stonetone® Products":12m43bb9 said:
These two incidents are not a part of my prior post mentioning 400 + satisfied customers to date without one single issue.

Soooo..
You omit all the jobs that had issue's as if they dont count...
You should work for the federal govt :LOL: :LOL:
Thats where the vast majority of lying sacks go to make their living

JTyson":1auo075a said:
Stonetone® Products":1auo075a said:
These two incidents are not a part of my prior post mentioning 400 + satisfied customers to date without one single issue.

Soooo..
You omit all the jobs that had issue's as if they dont count...
You should work for the federal govt :LOL: :LOL:
Thats where the vast majority of lying sacks go to make their living

Let me get this straight, you say there are 400+ customers that have a stone tone block and are satisfied yet when i did a google search i did not yield one single guy on any forum reviewing/raving
about these :confused:
and FWIW robert i have to agree with the others about your business skills
all you had to do is early in this thread is send one of us a block to test out
and if it was what you say then all of this other stuff would have not happened
and you may have had a few sales from here,including one from me! :no:

Your honor I rest my case... LOL!
not-listening.gif

http://media.blubrry.com/gearguysradio/ ... 204331.mp3

If you missed the interview last night and want to check it out, click this link and go to 32:13 where the interview starts and goes for approx. 30 minutes.

Gear Guys Radio rocks ! Kudos to Jac Harrison and Rosario Panzarella.

On Air Interview with Inventor/owner operator/President Robert Di Santo of Stone Tone®. Stone Tone® Products is the manufacture of these patented and Trademarked granite tremolo blocks that are designed to enhance and strengthen the sound of your tremolo-equipped instrument across the entire audio spectrum.

Granite, when quarried in its natural state, is not only of an ideal density for the purpose of sustain, but also has a crystalline atomic structure which is ideal for sonic transference—it requires no factory processing or dilution, and the natural change in sound upon installation, is so drastic that signal loss from the guitar to the amplifier will be decreased by at least 30%. The blocks are crafted from Volcano Black Absolute Granite, the compression strength of which is 19,000 psi/130,000 kpa and the tension strength of which is 700 psi/4,800 kpa; this is the 4th densest material on earth, just behind Diamond, Carbon and Quartz!

Exclusive Distributor http://www.floydrose.com

Web: http://www.stonetoneproducts.com

Company Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Stone-Tone-Products

Quote from this artist from Germany Jan Hoffman. :rock:

I wanted to give you my first impression as soon as I can.

First of all, I can't tell you exactly how amazing the stone block is, as I hadn't have much time to play the guitar since I did the switch of the blocks. But it makes a huge difference. The Jackson now is much louder, sounds fuller and warmer and more 3D if you know what I mean..

I will play more on the guitar today to get deeper insights in what the Stone Block does. But I'm very sure my review will be very positive.

Since the install I've played some more with the guitar (and with a real amp this time)

and I have to say:

UNBELIEVABLE!!.... It was a really good guitar before (and I have played hundreds) but now it is completely over the top! I don't know if the Stone Block is good for every guitar and every sound (I would say it might be best for Rock and Heavy players, but I have to listen to it more ...), it absolutely has a huge effect on the Jackson.

Way more bass and deep mids, the harsh highs are gone, but the guitar still is aggressive. But especially the high strings are extremely well balanced and harmonic now. And the harmonics ... so easy to get and everywhere on the guitar.

It's a really amazing product you have there, I will have lots of fun with it.

I will do a Full review and video post on our link below here soon.

http://www.musicnstuff.de

Jan Hoffman

Back