Forget how much this record kills !

Dude that is the best story yet I’ve heard!!
Funny how lot guys engaged with bands.
I bought a guitar off Chuck. It was a custom dime 3 he got from dimebag. That musta been helluva tour. 🤘😎
Oh yeah, that was a great tour. Kinda weird. It was the tour where Louie just up and left the band before a gig in Ventura. Paul Bostaph had just joined Slayer and had to come out and save the tour. It was also their first tour without Alex. He did one show at the Warfield and then handed the guitar duties over to Glen Alvelais (Who killed it, by the way). Also crazy because Pro-pain was opening on that tour and they lost their guitar player right after that tour. They would hear me playing the guitars during soundcheck and they asked me to join the band after that. Wild times for a young 23 year old. 🤘:cool:

Just a little insight to that record. They mostly hated it. It was hastily thrown together so that they could jump on that aforementioned Priest/Megadeth tour. They were riding the deserved success of "Practice what you preach" and felt that they rushed Souls out just to have something to push.

Back