Fractal Audio Axe-fx +, -, ? and now Kemper KPA has arrived.

I'm so glad I couldn't give a fuck about a modeller :D

To all the guys who gripe about the Butterknife, oh I mean Axe! Please do a search and realize that your exact gripe has been posted by others 100 times already.

It could be just that Mark has become more a part of the workings of RT that I've seen him get a little worked up in some threads but I'm a little nervous that the apocalypse might be nigh. If one of the nicest, gracious posters I've seen can now get riled up maybe the Mayan's were on to something :LOL: :LOL:

I can only imagine what a complete soul sucking, blood bath the Fractal Forum must be, for posters and Admin's alike.

All this hullabaloo can only mean the Axe must actually be pretty good though or people just wouldn't care this much.

skoora":1zi6f4r0 said:
All this hullabaloo can only mean the Axe must actually be pretty good though or people just wouldn't care this much.

Unfortunately ( or no ), you got that right ! :rock:

skoora":19gziv6h said:
I'm so glad I couldn't give a fuck about a modeller :D

To all the guys who gripe about the Butterknife, oh I mean Axe! Please do a search and realize that your exact gripe has been posted by others 100 times already.

It could be just that Mark has become more a part of the workings of RT that I've seen him get a little worked up in some threads but I'm a little nervous that the apocalypse might be nigh. If one of the nicest, gracious posters I've seen can now get riled up maybe the Mayan's were on to something :LOL: :LOL:

I can only imagine what a complete soul sucking, blood bath the Fractal Forum must be, for posters and Admin's alike.

I'm not riled at all :)
I promise :)
I have yet to be involved in what's going on at the Fractal website.
I did get a little fired up in the Cameron thread :)

Tell me my hair looks stupid or my legs are funny, or I should get another shirt, tell me I didn't play it right...go ahead make my day...lol.
BTW I already know the sentence above is true :)

Mark

Guys,

It is not only about sharing the faults here. I also intended with this post some solutions and advise or good ideas for FAS to clear the air with some of their customers and normalize their business environment.

It is really NOT about bashing or pissing. It is about soltutions and resolving.

fractal's forum should be more liberal
cliff should do the techs and somebody else with more sure instinct the marketing, customer care...

Mark Day":sc9h4adl said:
I hate ketchup on my hotdogs too.

Mark
I like mayonnaise on my French fries, does that make me Canadian now? Oh wait I like it on my hotdogs also. :thumbsup:

Purposely derailed. :D

I waited 9 months for a loaded Egnater M4 and sold it 18 months later. Miss it though.

It will get here when it gets here, can't change that. I have been enjoying my 20th xtc and Mesa Mk III :yes:

STOP THE INSANITY!!!! :doh:

jlbaxe":11f15maq said:
Mark Day":11f15maq said:

Mark
I like mayonnaise on my French fries, does that make me Canadian now? Oh wait I like it on my hotdogs also. :thumbsup:

I waited 9 months for a loaded Egnater M4 and sold it 18 months later. Miss it though.

It will get here when it gets here, can't change that. I have been enjoying my 20th xtc and Mesa Mk III :yes:

Mayonnaise is worth dying for.

kasperjensen":20pwmcct said:
jlbaxe":20pwmcct said:
Mark Day":20pwmcct said:

Mark

I put it on baked potatoes to :yes:

Mark, what you said was spot on correct and I couldn't agree more. I hate ketchup on my hot dogs too!! :D :thumbsup:

DADA":2f1e3q84 said:
Guys,

It is not only about sharing the faults here. I also intended with this post some solutions and advise or good ideas for FAS to clear the air with some of their customers and normalize their business environment.

It is really NOT about bashing or pissing. It is about soltutions and resolving.

Clips, or you are a Bugera.

jlbaxe":1gji2rbg said:
kasperjensen":1gji2rbg said:
jlbaxe":1gji2rbg said:
Mark Day":1gji2rbg said:

Mark

I put it on baked potatoes to :yes:

Oh you knows it makes sense! :clap:

I often get a weird facial expression from the waiter when I ask for mayo at restaurants.

I don't understand the hatin'.

I just want an Axe-FX. I've never even played a Standard or Ultra but have wanted one for years. Right as I'm on the brink of buying an Ultra, the II comes out and total mayhem.

I just want the easiest path to getting an Axe-FX II. I don't want to refresh my page or sit on a list for 2 years. I would love for Fractal to contact me and say "you are number 50 on the list so you'll have yours at the end of July". Just knowing there is hope.

phisk":1yji5c19 said:
2011: Axe II "just another" modeller. Competition is on pair or better (who knows that exactly:) X50, S-Gear, amplitube slo 100, rockerverb,..

No fucking way. I think the rollout has been a disaster too but it's still light years ahead of anything else. You've obviously never even been in the same room with one. Your comments are clearly of someone who has no idea how good the Axe is.

kasperjensen":3plb16gy said:

I often get a weird facial expression from the waiter when I ask for mayo at restaurants.

I hate Mayo. Its white, creamy, bitter, yuck. If you like it great, but I think its :gay:

Back to the topic at hand. The Axe-Fx threads are the new (Krank, Behringer, Bugera, Madison, etc) of the day. Drama packed in every one. :LOL: :LOL: Unlike those other threads at least the Axe-Fx is a cool product. I am actually looking forward to the Axe-Fx Ultra versus Axe-Fx II threads. They are coming, no doubt...

blackba":369kk5f6 said:
kasperjensen":369kk5f6 said:

I hate Mayo. Its white, creamy, bitter, yuck. If you like it great, but I think its :gay:

Back to the topic at hand. The Axe-Fx threads are the new (Krank, Behringer, Bugera, Madison, etc) of the day. Drama packed in every one. :LOL: :LOL: Unlike those other threads at least the Axe-Fx is a cool product. I am actually looking forward to the Axe-Fx Ultra versus Axe-Fx II threads. They are coming, no doubt...

Not even in a Burger? :confused:

And yes... There are going to be some pretty epic arguments and clips being uploaded to prove that the II is either better or the same as the Ultra. Then people will argue that the clip maker knows (or doesn't) how to programme it. Then some will go on sale. Videos of Dweezil will appear. There will be joy, there will be tears.
I especially look forward to clips being uploaded to TGP demonstrating the Dumble amp sim. :checkthisout:

I agree with some of the OP's points except for the first one. IMO there is practically no learning curve to getting good tones. Almost everything I do is pick an amp, pick a cab (or load a custom impulse) and go. IMO time spent making it any easier would be time wasted.

Back