FS: 92 VHT 2150 *SOLD*

xfactor23

Selling my 92 VHT 2150, this is in very good condition. Works as expected, and is an absolute monster.

$3000 PayPal F&F or cash.
Located in New England

I get really awesome shipping rates, given this is heavy I can still get it out to you safely.

EDIT: if you guys are wondering, been on the forum since 2010 then went quiet, but I’m back. Lots of guys on the board here know me on the Facebook groups. Also have reverb and eBay store with perfect ratings.

EDIT #2 back up for sale. Might change my mind again if a particular guitar sells.
IMG_0432.jpeg
IMG_0433.jpeg
IMG_0436.jpeg

Last edited:
Killer power amp! I used to own one. If I had any preamps left I’d buy it.

All you guys who just bought the Friedman IRX thingy: plug it into this and God Mode.

I'm in New England ......considering any trades ???
Not at this time. Have too much interest for trades right now. Will definitely let you know if that changes but I expect it to be sold by the weekend latest next week with payday rolling around the corner.

Not at this time. Have too much interest for trades right now. Will definitely let you know if that changes but I expect it to be sold by the weekend latest next week with payday rolling around the corner.
yeah .... it's not going to last long

I never heard a bad one. His stuff was amazing. Slaved into one of these is next level.

Last edited:
I havent tried one, but it's known how great these are due to their ability to keep the tone as original as possible. So many people swear by these, and the KT88 or 6550 combo is just absolutely crushing.

Back