fuck vizio....

some day when I'm bored I will pull it out from under the bed and start checking shit. most times it bad solder joints or small electronic parts that fail. I'll mod that mofo with sozo's or orange drops. I'll have the only jose vizio in existence...

If the case; Be aware that Walmart and Black Friday televisions often use cheaper quality parts compared to ones that are seemingly the same model at bestbuy, etc... I would check caps on the powerboard and replace with nichicon or rubycon, not the whole pcb. Couple $ and couple minute repair. I've reflowed the solder on gpus, mobos, and power supply pcbs in an oven before and have been successful if it comes down to it...

75" tv died. About 14-16 months old. WTF? Vizio is like sorry but your fucked. 1 year warranty. Lesson learned. Anybody know anything about tv's? Black screen-no sound. It has power. On startup sometimes you can barely see vizio...then it disappears completely. Tried all the troubleshooting steps....nothing. Any suggestions?

I haven’t watched TV in years.
YouTube or streaming via IPad with headphones.

I had a Visio for 14ish years. It finally shit it self last year and I replaced it with a Samsung. I'm guessing they were made better back then.

Back