Geraldo Rivera wants to fight Keith Olbermann... like, literally kick his ass.

shredhead666

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/news_local_namesblog/2007/01/geraldo_wants_t.html

I would pay BIG money to see this. They're both a couple of complete douche-bags. It's a win-win situation for us!

At the risk of turning this into a political thread, I have to say that Keith Olbermann is a breath of fresh air compared to the current right-wing windbags like Rush, O'Reilly and Coulter. For me anyway, it's nice to see someone actually get airtime to call out our government for many of the dishonest things it's been up to.

Regarding the comment Geraldo made, it seems like he has a lot of pent up issues he needs to deal with... who knows what's actually been going on behind the scenes concerning those two. :?

O'Reilly is not right wing. He's O'Reilly wing.

I know Olberman gets melodramatic but stop listening with partisan ears and tell me he's not right about a lot of what he has described.

I don't care anymore about Democrat or Republican as they both are rancid but a huge failure has occured in truthfulness. leadership, responsibility and accountability. This is not an issue of left and right. It's an issue of conducting our government with honor and an honest feeling of service to the populace.

Until we can remove the financial ingredient from influencing legislation we are forever fooling ourselves that it will be any different. I honestly have no idea why lobbyists are allowed or even legal.

>|<>QBB<
skoora":4900b said:
O'Reilly

Until we can remove the financial ingredient from influencing legislation we are forever fooling ourselves that it will be any different. I honestly have no idea why lobbyists are allowed or even legal.

I nominate thee common-sense post of the year :D

Honestly, it's like we have legislation that makes it ok for politicians to receive bribes. Just think of what could be done with all this money they "need" to win a campaign. It's ridiculous.

>|<>QBB<
Variable":fd0f5 said:
At the risk of turning this into a political thread, I have to say that Keith Olbermann is a breath of fresh air compared to the current right-wing windbags like Rush, O'Reilly and Coulter. For me anyway, it's nice to see someone actually get airtime to call out our government for many of the dishonest things it's been up to.

Regarding the comment Geraldo made, it seems like he has a lot of pent up issues he needs to deal with... who knows what's actually been going on behind the scenes concerning those two. :?

+100

>|<>QBB<
Code001":e6c2e said:
Uhhhh, O'Reilly isn't right wing....

I see his show at work every night, he most definitely is. His idea of being "tough on the right" is gently asking a question or two that most people have been screaming about while fondling their balls.
Anybody else, and he's a collosal asshole to them.

>|<>QBB<
indespise":a0c9e said:
>|<>QBB<

I see his show at work every night, he most definitely is. His idea of being "tough on the right" is gently asking a question or two that most people have been screaming about while fondling their balls.
Anybody else, and he's a collosal asshole to them.

Again, no he isn't. He's not right-wing. He's independent and living in his own world. For example, he's pro gun-control. That's a democratic way of thinking, not a republican way. Just because he's pro-life doesn't mean he's republican. He's an asshole to them so he can get ratings. He's said that himself. He has also attacked republicans and big business corporations, as well as voiced his strong anti-death sentence opinion so I dunno where you're getting at. Again, O'REILLY IS NOT REPUBLICAN!!!!!

>|<>QBB<
Variable":d15ef said:
At the risk of turning this into a political thread, I have to say that Keith Olbermann is a breath of fresh air compared to the current right-wing windbags like Rush, O'Reilly and Coulter.

If KO walked up to my front door, I'd beat the fucking living shit out of that POS, chop his micro-balls off and stuff them in his little pie hole.

He's a fucking cock sucking liberal traitor and a complete MSNBC douche nozzle.

And FWIW - I can't fucking stand that fat fuck Rush, or the blow hole O'Reilly.

>|<>QBB<
King Crimson":e3734 said:
>|<>QBB<

If KO walked up to my front door, I'd beat the fucking living shit out of that POS, chop his micro-balls off and stuff them in his little pie hole.

He's a fucking cock sucking liberal traitor and a complete MSNBC douche nozzle.

And FWIW - I can't fucking stand that fat fuck Rush, or the blow hole O'Reilly.

Ann, is that you?

>|<>QBB<
Variable":bd178 said:

you kiddin' me? the media is rife with liberalism....outspoken conservatives are much fewer and far between by comparison

Id' love to see Geraldo get KO'ed. Hell, KO the whole Fox evening staff for that matter.

KO at least has the balls to call out the bush regime for their error.

>|<>QBB<
Code001":66f9a said:
>|<>QBB<

Geraldo is pretty liberal himself, although he's toned it down in recent years.
Yeah, either way, Id love to see HERALDO get K-fucking-O'd!! ;)

Edit: I dont know squat about this Keith feller...

Back