Gone: 2019 bogner Uberschall (metal grill)

Dang bro where you been? Good to see you are still around, GLWTS!
Goodness bro! Soo good to hear from ya.
We had our third kid, and I tried to keep my blinders on, and be content with my gear. Then I heard lamb of god with the badlander live. Shit was Amazing. Now I need a badlander!
How you doing bro?
I just went to Maui in Nov. With the wife.
Amazing place, can’t wait to go back.

Last edited:
Goodness bro! Soo good to hear from ya.
We had our third kid, and I tried to keep my blinders on, and be content with my gear. Then I heard lamb of god with the badlander live. Shit was Amazing. Now I need a badlander!
How you doing bro?
I just went to Maui in Nov. With the wife.
Amazing place, can’t wait to go back.
Ah I feel ya man... I had a job change last year and sort of in the same boat, trying to be content with what I got lol. I was thinking about a badlander myself but got a good deal on a triple rec and that cured the gas for a bit. Otherwise life aint bad. Maui is great, a little more crowded than it use to be but still very mellow and relaxing. I'm planning a trip to Japan soon while the yen is weak... I need another MIJ geetar score lol. Anyway, Happy holidays bro! :cheers:

I think you can order just the grill from Bogner directly now at least

You can, but the way they put the tolex on the headshells is different when you buy it with the metal grill vs the cloth grill. When it comes with a metal grill, they tolex the mounts for the grill so that when you see through the holes in the grill, you see tolex. With the cloth grill, they don't tolex the mounts, so when you remove it an replace it with a metal grill, you see unfinished wood or black painted wood through the holes. When I made the change, I put black gorilla tape over the mounts and it looked close enough to tolex so that it didn't look odd.

I've done a few and usually put 1/2" wide 3/16" thick aluminum painted satin black over the wood mounts before I put the grill in place. Looks as good or better than the tolex that comes stock on the mounts. Having said that, my rev green came with the metal grill from Bogner and I haven't felt any need to change it.

To the OP, good luck on the sale, free bump. Love the Ubers

Back