Griffin Analog Pedal give away : We Have a Winner !!! .................

I really am trying to soak it all in. I work remotely in IT and have a wife and 2 daughters. Growing too fast. One is 2.5 yr and the other is almost 3 months. Absorbing every moment possible! Elowyn & Ivy.
Great to hear brother! Take it from me, it goes by like a rocket. My 30's was my favorite time but I have done more gigs in my 40's! I had little kids, gigs, a motorcycle, moved all over the country chasing music, and was a crazy SOB. Enjoy every moment. Couple years later your kids are graduating and moving away and you wonder where the hell them days went and you find yourself somehow in the back half of life, your youth slipping away and you perceive it not! Many blessings and good health to you and your family!

Great to hear brother! Take it from me, it goes by like a rocket. My 30's was my favorite time but I have done more gigs in my 40's! I had little kids, gigs, a motorcycle, moved all over the country chasing music, and was a crazy SOB.
Sounds like a buddy of mine in his 70s. Said his 40s were way crazier than his 20s in every way! Thanks man, I appreciate your blessings.

Me too. Well, until recently. Enjoy it all bro.
Yeah, it can be an unstable field for sure. IT is odd like that - a lot of open positions with high turnover rates. I used to work as Sr. Engineer and Architect over a 5A school district. I really do miss it. Super stable work but lots of it and for low pay. Had to make a shift after the first little was born. Been at this gig around 2 years now. A very wild ride here, not at all like the district in that regard.

The pedal has arrived! The entire unboxing experience was an unexpected thing of beauty. Even the box looks nice!! The picks, the signed card, and PURPLE BAG have me beyond hyped. The pedal itself is gorgeous - exactly the way i would have had it designed. An absolute thing of beauty. Cannot wait to try it out. Will make another thread about my experience. Cannot thank Griffin Analog enough for this gift.

^ need pics :D

Enjoy

Yeah, it can be an unstable field for sure. IT is odd like that - a lot of open positions with high turnover rates. I used to work as Sr. Engineer and Architect over a 5A school district. I really do miss it. Super stable work but lots of it and for low pay. Had to make a shift after the first little was born. Been at this gig around 2 years now. A very wild ride here, not at all like the district in that regard.
I was in sales and consulting and worked mostly with F100-F500s but things have changed so drastically and I got burned out. Everything changed sort of overnight and I didn't feel like changing with it. SDWAN, then ZTNA, then Multi Cloud.

The pedal has arrived! The entire unboxing experience was an unexpected thing of beauty. Even the box looks nice!! The picks, the signed card, and PURPLE BAG have me beyond hyped. The pedal itself is gorgeous - exactly the way i would have had it designed. An absolute thing of beauty. Cannot wait to try it out. Will make another thread about my experience. Cannot thank Griffin Analog enough for this gift.
Wow ... that got there quick !

Congrats and Enjoy !!!

^ need pics :D

Enjoy

I was in sales and consulting and worked mostly with F100-F500s but things have changed so drastically and I got burned out. Everything changed sort of overnight and I didn't feel like changing with it. SDWAN, then ZTNA, then Multi Cloud.
IT never stops changing and evolving. I can see getting burned out, especially if you were in sales. Ugh.

Just ate 2 Allsups gut bombs on the way to see my dad in lubbock. Totally armed to crop dust his wife if she traps me in one of those conversations that go nowhere yet lasts forever.
Listening to Hair Nation, Liquid Metal, Ozzys Boneyard and Turbo on Sirius.
DPS out in full force, be safe!
Lane assist sucks.

I'll send someone that has or knows a kiddo that's starting out on guitar a cheap ts, guitar strap and some picks - if I win.

And also if I don't. Cause Griff inspired me to.
This message took 15 miles to write, and I gotta pee. Buh bye .

Heeeyyyyy.

Following up on this. Anyone know a kiddo that that could use a TS, picks and a strap?

Back