Gun guys...

Guns don’t bother me. Bro. If I wanted to own guns I would. I choose not to. I appreciate the precision machining and craftsmanship that goes into them. There are some truly impressive pieces out there. My old drummer is a dealer. I’ve seen a lot of cool guns. I’ve even fired some of them. I just don’t own any.

Guns don’t bother me. Bro. If I wanted to own guns I would. I choose not to. I appreciate the precision machining and craftsmanship that goes into them. There are some truly impressive pieces out there. My old drummer is a dealer. I’ve seen a lot of cool guns. I’ve even fired some of them. I just don’t own any.
Does your drummer-gun dealer buddy know what a killjoy you are?

Wasn't me but I think it was his 3rd warning so just a temp ban.

VB's on his 2nd warning IIRC, so not far behind.

Both dudes are more than capable of having decent conversations; neither has to resort to that stuff.
I think VB was just reacting to him just trying to be an asshole, I did the same thing, to me that's far less annoying than actually being the asshole :LOL:
And the whole concept of making an ammo availability thread about dicks was strange... Very strange..
Carry on (y)

The left being anti-gun, is like the right being anti-gay.

Nothing to fear guys, you're not forced to own guns, and you're not forced to suck dicks :ROFLMAO:

Lake City 5.56 is still around, just more expensive. It's at least $125 higher now than it was when I last bought it a week or so prior to the announcement about Lake City.

ust checked prices online, and you're right, they've gone through the roof. Was planning to stock up before the course too, but dang, this news hit hard.

Hard to save any money for training right now, even loading my own I spent as much as it was selling for before the latest democrat interruption.
But I did end up with some really effective rounds. The new 73g RMR projectiles are as good as Sierra Match Kings at a fraction of the price, but the price of every other component is high enough that you end up about the same cost as old bulk loose-in-the-box prices..
Plus IMR 4064 and Varget is harder to find in 8 lb containers, so the price is up on that too. Those are my tried and true powders for 556

Lake City 5.56 is still around, just more expensive. It's at least $125 higher now than it was when I last bought it a week or so prior to the announcement about Lake City.
Yep, its drove up the price of other stuff too, even PMC is up there now too. There are some steel-cased choices that don't sting as much but I never run steel cased ammo in my AR's.
I love mine too much to put them through that :LOL: :LOL:

Back