Helix or Helix LT

I'm looking to add Modeling to my setup for the smaller clubs to just run FOH with a Seymour Duncan power stage 170 with 1x12 Mesa for stage sound is the Helix worth the extra money over the Helix LT.

seanseanhd":35hvsgjl said:
I'm looking to add Modeling to my setup for the smaller clubs to just run FOH with a Seymour Duncan power stage 170 with 1x12 Mesa for stage sound is the Helix worth the extra money over the Helix LT.
I started with the LT and eventually went to the Floor AND Rack/Controller.

The Helix Floor (non-LT) is INSANELY well built. Not that the LT isn't. It's perfectly fine for what you're describing and I have done about 40 live performances with it.

The full floor wasn't necessary for me as I really didn't need the scribble strips but now that I have them I can't live without them. The LT is great though.

sleewell2":6bpkd2x7 said:
LT is going to be good enough for me.
Yeah it really is awesome. I actually wouldn't have sold mine if I didn't get a stupid deal on my full Helix. LT is legit and you can get it for like $875 brand new all day.

I'm super happy with my LT. I would only consider the full Helix if the additional I/O was something needed. Performance view on the LT is plenty good, don't feel like the scribble strips are worth paying a premium for.

It's a brilliant "one time" investment. You'll never look back, trust me on this one.
a.jpg

Love my LT. You won't regret it. It's "virtual" scribble strips are more than fine for me.

Wry happy with my LT. I don’t need the “scribble strips” and extra in/outs - not to the time of a couple hundred bucks anyway.

Back