Hell Razor drunk noodling first play thru

Sounds killer! How does it compare to your MCII?

I've often wondered which Wizard I would get, and even though I'm a metal guy I'm not sure the Hell Razor would be the right one for me. It's maybe a little drier than I would like? But for 80's tones and general thrash it sounds like it's right up there with the best.

Sounds killer! How does it compare to your MCII?

I've often wondered which Wizard I would get, and even though I'm a metal guy I'm not sure the Hell Razor would be the right one for me. It's maybe a little drier than I would like? But for 80's tones and general thrash it sounds like it's right up there with the best.
No sir. It has waaaaay more gain and saturation than I had it dialed in. It has three gain knobs and a saturation knob. Pretty insane

It has much more gain available than the MCII. The MCII would need a boost to achieve that level of gain. Both amps share the Wizard dna though for sure.

Not bad at all for being drunk-ish!! I’ve done worse before quite a few times 😁 Plus your post hit at home with me. I had a jam buddy of mine over on Friday for Masters Rd2 and some brews. Had a blast.

Amp sounds mean and clear. HNAD man!🥃

So the Hell Razor showed up a few days ago, but I didn’t have a chance to fire it up until this evening. I’m a big golfer so me and some buddies drank bourbon all day and watched the Masters. Anyway, I fired her up and holy fire breather. Insane amount of options….boosts and pull pots galore. This is by no means the best it can sound but here is a quick drunk noodle. I apologize for trying to play blackened at the end 🤦🏻‍♂️. Can’t really play it sober so not sure why I tried tonight lol.

I
I was hoping Zalatoris would win but love Scotty too though.

That sounded really good. Even though it may not be designed for it, how does it fair at medium, classic rock type gain? Often the high gainers are too stiff for a good medium gain with a little give.

That sounded really good. Even though it may not be designed for it, how does it fair at medium, classic rock type gain? Often the high gainers are too stiff for a good medium gain with a little give.
Haven’t tried that yet. I bet it’s good though. So many gains and boosts that can be turned off.

This does sound really good!! I’ve got a mc2 that I love. But might consider selling to get a HR. Any chance of us hearing the mc2 and HR side by side?

This does sound really good!! I’ve got a mc2 that I love. But might consider selling to get a HR. Any chance of us hearing the mc2 and HR side by side?
Leaving on a trip today. Will give this ago in a week or so. I will say this, and take this with a huge grain of salt, with a couple of the boosts off it sounded VERY MCII-ish. All the thump and clarity for sure.

Back