Heres a few clips of the 6L6 Uber Ultra with the broken cab

Sounds thick and mean man. :yes:

I think I liked Channel 1 boosted best - more definition?

Also, get that knot out of your cable - it affects tone :LOL: j/k
Lol

I kind of agree on both. When the cab showed up I basically just plugged in as fast as i possibly could.

This amp has a few different vibes with the overall same core tone. I can get it very doomy sounding or completely mid scoop death metal, fat mids, all kinds of stuff. It even does that "Fortin" thing to an extent.

To me every channel and mode can sound the same but it just gets more and more each step of the way.

With channel 1 being the cleanest definitely. Unsure of what I like best in all honesty.

There's a very loud pop when switching from master 1 to master 2 and vice versa so if that is "normal" for this amp I won't be able to use that for a lead boost in live setting unfortunately.

Im just rambling at this point, the amp is incredible but still not "perfect". Needs a built in gate because it is insanely noisy and also the footswitch should make all of the features footswitchable or at least programmable but it does not.

Those are the flaws I have found but it is still one of the best sounding amps I've ever had, if not THE best. Just hits the vibe I like.

If the popping from Master 1 to Master 2 is anything like the popping when channel switching on Rectifier then it could be static electricity thing. For Rectos, you just cycle back and forth a few times between channels and it clears it out.

Thanks, I'll definitely reach out to Bogner then.

This amp has changed hands a few times from what research I've gathered. Been shipped across the country and all of that. Hopefully it's something simple.
How’re you liking it so far? Seems right up your alley based on those clips

This is my old amp. I don't recall that popping when I had it but I also didn't switch Masters often. Like said before, try cycling back and forth a few times. That works on Rectos.

How’re you liking it so far? Seems right up your alley based on those clips

It is perfect for me tbh.
This is my old amp. I don't recall that popping when I had it but I also didn't switch Masters often. Like said before, try cycling back and forth a few times. That works on Rectos.
I will plug it in later and mess with it some more. I also had a gate in the loop and some other things going on too.

Back