Hetfield with the VH4 in the new album teaser.

ive been hearing this the hole morining. metallica is back and i love it, great riffs, really reminds me of the first years which is great, the sound is very cool, kinda very crunchy and not that much scooped like on black album etc.

grea great great, METALLICA IS THE BEST :rock: :rock: :rock:

(yes,im a little fan boy)

I didn't have high expectations, especially after reading somecomments a few months ago, but then I remembered hearing some "jams" on the last tour in the tuning room, and I guess they found their way again... :rock:

it's nice to see Het is still using VH4's
jamesgibsonnf4.jpg

thanks for the link Scott!

I heard he's using a lot of Kranks too.....as long as Randall Stuff.....man, who knows what's there hehe.... lets hope he uses the VH4 live at last

What do you mean by "at last"? He's been using it live since 03...

Het doesn't use Randalls btw. That's Kirk.

I will see them in live by the end of this month, in a festival in Spain... ;) I will take a look at his rig the best I can... but I'm sure he still using the VH4... :rock:

Benkenove":f53ce56r said:
I will see them in live by the end of this month, in a festival in Spain... ;) I will take a look at his rig the best I can... but I'm sure he still using the VH4... :rock:

You can't cos it's in the back:

Hetfieldrig.jpg

I'll see them in about two weeks in Prague, at Rock im Park, and later on in Bologna in July and in Wil in August. :rock:

Benkenove":l1hmb525 said:
Who knows... maybe... "someone" has a VIP pass... and "maybe" can go back there and take a look... :rock:

Been there, done that. I worked for Metclub during the last few tours.

oh, my mistake I meant "at least" hehe.

Kirk has that new Randall line, but I've seen a few pics of james in the studio playing a randall. Again, who know. From the clips posted on missionmetallica dot com, james' tone is definitely VH4ish!

I'm going to see them live in Madrid too and three days later in Lisbon! yeah baby! :rock:

SCOTT: share with us some stories from those times.....cool bandmembers anecdotes and such. :)

How did you get to work with metclub too?

Back