How can a turtle be trusted?

Sitedrifter":1hn8iuvu said:
Scumback Speakers":1hn8iuvu said:
I'm not the expert, the docs and nurses in the ER probably are, though. I'm relaying what I was told. Flu and pneumonia are being reported as COVID, as well as real COVID cases, that pumps up the numbers artificially, re-read my post. Emotion and conjecture...come on. I'm not doing either one, I just asked simple questions and they gave me the answers.

Reading comprehension doesn't seem to be one of your skill sets today. Why don't you stop drifting from logic and common sense?

Your not the expert but you say something without factual proof and get upset when your countered. Who needs to stop drifting from logic and common sense?

What's next, because you, Fa Fa, Bobbie and Peachy don't know anyone who has Covid-19 means its all hype and fake news as Trumpy Bear says?

Okay, which head am I talking to this time? ;)

What have you got that's closer than Jim's first hand experience with the field operatives?

Is that you Pelosi OR are we graced with Schiff today?

Sitedrifter has more faces than a Totem Pole. :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim:

SiteDrifter = ShiteKicker :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sitedrifter":1i8r08bg said:
Your not the expert but you say something without factual proof and get upset when your countered. Who needs to stop drifting from logic and common sense?

What's next, because you, Fa Fa, Bobbie and Peachy don't know anyone who has Covid-19 means its all hype and fake news as Trumpy Bear says?

You really failed at reading comprehension in school, didn't you? I actually know one person who got COVID-19, quarantined for 14 days, next test was negative, he's back at work. He said it was like a bad case of the flu, but he survived nicely.

Look, you can believe what you want, I can't stop you, I was just relaying what was told to me, by people eminently more qualified than you or I are. If that upsets you, and it certainly appears it does, that's just too bad.

Reality often upsets those who don't, can't or won't live in it. Go drift off to another site, and try your pretzel logic and weak argumentative positions with someone who cares. Obviously, I'm not one of them, SD. Have a nice life in your trip down DeNile in your fragile little lifeboat.

Krull":2xjwgfio said:
Poor old Siteclown.

latest

Excellent !

But shouldn't you really be saying GoatClown! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Krull":1rhps58y said:
No Siteclown today? Packed his bags like Goat? :scared:

You're right on the money my friend. :cheers:

They are one in the same person as further confirmed each & every day since Goat's meltdown a few days back.

Why would any 'normal' person run an alt at the same time as being online. Makes zero sense unless it's his bait mate tool. :thumbsdown:

Back