how do i get audio out of the usb through the torpedo cab ?

Dmadness

I am wondering how to get the sound on my computer to go through the torpedo cab? I use easy drummer for jamming and want to hear it through my headphones when playing through the torpedo. how do I do this ? also, how do I access Wall of sound ? I have downloaded the files but cant get anything other than torpedo remote to open ( cannot find an .exe file beyond the setup in WOS.

thanks for any help, this unit is new to me and replaces my pod hd, I am uber stoked with it so far... amazing amazing sound .
:)

The USB connection is not handling audio. It is used to control the unit from the computer (Torpedo Remote), database management (loading and exchanging torpedo and static IR files) and firmware upgrades.

Wall of Sound needs a host (DAW software) that can load VST, AU or AAX plug in formats as per your your platform.

so if I install wall of sound I should be able to use REason as an interface ?? sorry, Im a 25 year acoustic fingerstyle player that has always loved metal, but electronics are new to me still somewhat.

I want to be able to record in reason. after my torpedo cab. thanks for the quick response. I am currently using the sound from the pod hd, into the torpedo so I get all the sounds, but if I record on reason presently ( usb connected from pod and not torpedo, ) I wont get the addition of the torpedo cab ( which has rendered this pod hd less than a paper weight... seriously.... I love this Torpedo.. )

Back