How many of you believe the Earth is flat? Go.......

I'd be curious to see a state by state breakdown of flat earthers. It would make for some interesting venn diagrams
If I had to guess, it would correlate (Although I don't know how strongly) with the "left/right" divide, as the left in general is more given to accepting "Authoritative" sources, while the right might have an advantage in willingness to question such proclamations.

If I had to guess, it would correlate (Although I don't know how strongly) with the "left/right" divide, as the left in general is more given to accepting "Authoritative" sources, while the right might have an advantage in willingness to question such proclamations.
Anyone who thinks the earth is flat is an idiot regardless of political ideology.

Anyone who thinks the earth is flat is an idiot regardless of political ideology.
You’re certainly entitled to your opinion, but like a lot of stuff you seem to have strong opinions about, I suspect it is not particularly well informed.

I don't believe anyone thinks that..

At this point, it's just another dumbass bi-monthly necro-bump, bullshit thread.

:ROFLMAO:
I think he means anyone that doubts the conventional view. I’m sure there are some people that think we live on a plate, but I think most are just skeptical. I could be wrong.

I think he means anyone that doubts the conventional view. I’m sure there are some people that think we live on a plate, but I think most are just skeptical. I could be wrong.
Conventional view ? Is that what I mean ? The earth being a sphere ? Why yes, that’s what I mean. 🙄

To believe that you would have to suspend belief in physics. Ever seen a flat planet or a flat anything through a telescope ? Why no, no you haven’t.

Back