How many of you believe the Earth is flat? Go.......

Yes, but a roundish object is not necessarily spherical. How does the time lapse establish this?
It establishing we are rotating. You can look at the horizon, especially from an airplane and see we on a round/ spherical object. You can also leave a place in a plane go straight and end up right back in the same place. So either we’re in an episode of the twilight zone or we are on a ball shaped object.

It establishing we are rotating. You can look at the horizon, especially from an airplane and see we on a round/ spherical object. You can also leave a place in a plane go straight and end up right back in the same place. So either we’re in an episode of the twilight zone or we are on a ball shaped object.
Floyd, some of these dude's have never watched a honey buzzard eat a hornet's nest.. and it shows.

🐝

It establishing we are rotating.
No it actually doesn’t. That the stars move in different directions in the northern and southern hemispheres is a better argument, but there are other arguments against that. Up to you whether you want to look into it further, and I don’t claim to know what the makeup of the earth and solar system is, but all I can tell you is that without your supposed proof from outer space pictures or alleged global nonstop flights, you might not be so sure.

I'm going to throw this out. Just spit-ballin' here. The earth spinning creates gravity :dunno:
giphy.gif

Well, PLX - know that in the end I was on your side trying to prove another way to determine if the Earth was round or not.

:dunno:

Right. The spinning creates centrifugal force upon the mass of the Earth. If the Earth was not spinning there would zero gravity. But don't fuck it up, I'm trying to dumb it down :LOL:
Wrong...

Gravity is only about the mass of an object - the more mass the more gravity... nothing to do with spin. If the Earth didn't spin the force of gravity would be the same. You can even measure the gravity effect of small objects in the lab these days. For what it's worth they aren't spinning either lol

Physicists have measured gravity on the smallest scale ever | New Scientist

Wrong...

Gravity is only about the mass of an object - the more mass the more gravity... nothing to do with spin. If the Earth didn't spin the force of gravity would be the same. You can even measure the gravity effect of small objects in the lab these days. For what it's worth they aren't spinning either lol

Physicists have measured gravity on the smallest scale ever | New Scientist

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The gravity of Earth, denoted by g, is the net acceleration that is imparted to objects due to the combined effect of gravitation (from mass distribution within Earth) and the centrifugal force (from the Earth's rotation).[2][3]

Back