How many of you believe the Earth is flat? Go.......

I see everyone is awake and posting :D

I'm heading to the cabin. Have a great weekend :cheers:

usVR5nE.gif

It's more fun to me if I imagine earth as a mysterious realm. I'm not going to fit with the science or flat earth people especially since I have to haul my firewood uphill. :LOL:

I think the world will always be mysterious to us the more we zoom out, or in. Entomology is far more fascinating to me than cosmology. Amazing shit happens around us every second of every day.

Oh dear.
Every one of these “proofs” is false.

> Horizon curvature is not visible until an altitude of around 10.6km / 30,000 feet
> Water does not “find its level”. The relationship between mass and gravity pulls everything to the Earth’s centre, including water. Water curves and this is visible at the same altitude as stated above.
> Rivers flow due to gravity, which is based on mass. The suggestion that they should be exempt from the laws of physics and flow uphill on a curved Earth shows a complete lack of even a primary school education.

Who’s stupider - the moron who creates these videos or those who believe them?

Oh dear.
Every one of these “proofs” is false.

> Horizon curvature is not visible until an altitude of around 10.6km / 30,000 feet
> Water does not “find its level”. The relationship between mass and gravity pulls everything to the Earth’s centre, including water. Water curves and this is visible at the same altitude as stated above.
> Rivers flow due to gravity, which is based on mass. The suggestion that they should be exempt from the laws of physics and flow uphill on a curved Earth shows a complete lack of even a primary school education.

Who’s stupider - the moron who creates these videos or those who believe them?
I'd rather be stupid than a liar. But I'm not either. You can't see the curvature of the earth at 30k feet. Have you ever flown in a commercial jet? And show me some "curved" water while you're at it. Try to prove it with lasers or something. Good luck! ...It is amusing to watch the mental contortions of brains put in a box by their owners. Yeah, someone else owns your brain but you think you do. And you're a "teacher" putting other people's brains in a box. Good boy FIDO :ROFLMAO:

It's fun to share ideas. Now we are in the age of people who hate others for sharing ideas. I'd like the share the idea that that isn't a healthy way to live.

I'd rather be stupid than a liar. But I'm not either. You can't see the curvature of the earth at 30k feet. Have you ever flown in a commercial jet? And show me some "curved" water while you're at it. Try to prove it with lasers or something. Good luck! ...It is amusing to watch the mental contortions of brains put in a box by their owners. Yeah, someone else owns your brain but you think you do. And you're a "teacher" putting other people's brains in a box. Good boy FIDO :ROFLMAO:
Unbelievable. You just can't grasp the scale of the Earth.

Unbelievable. You just can't grasp the scale of the Earth.
Sure I can. It's about 7,900 miles diameter. @jdel77 said you can see the curvature at 30k feet. Others say higher. I've never seen it curved. Furthermore, curvature is roughly 8" per mile squared. You should be able to demonstrate the curvature of water with that figure. Please let us know how that goes.

Check out the Bedford Level experiment. Whenever ball Earthers lose an experiment, they invent some sort of "Atmospheric" effect. Don't believe those lyin' eyes! :ROFLMAO:

Screen Shot 2024-04-20 at 4.44.43 PM.jpg

Sure I can. It's about 7,900 miles diameter. @jdel77 said you can see the curvature at 30k feet. Others say higher. I've never seen it curved. Furthermore, curvature is roughly 8" per mile squared. You should be able to demonstrate the curvature of water with that figure. Please let us know how that goes.
He's just repeating the talking points he was taught. Letting go of that heliocentric brainwashing is difficult because it's so ingrained. Whatever will I do if the earth isn't a round ball floating on nothing through the vastness of "space". "Space" lol. Prototype new speak.

Check out the Bedford Level experiment. Whenever ball Earthers lose an experiment, they invent some sort of "Atmospheric" effect. Don't believe those lyin' eyes! :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 305469
Refraction and parallax issues might be why they are misled into thinking it's a ball earth as well. Since our perspective, our vantage point, as humans is limited we have no real way to confirm or deny what's happening up there. I see it as as speculative whether we are talking about globe earth, flat earth, concave earth, convex earth, etc

There was a video I can no longer find that showed how the sun could function via refraction over a domed flat or concave earth. I believe it was Shackleton who took a balloon way up into the atmosphere and said earth's edges were upturned. He must've forgotten his go pro....

Back