I’m a bitcoin squillionaire…GIVE AWAY

What price do you see it going to? Who in their right mind will be buying it? 🤣. It's a house of cards dude. Are you telling me you held on to your bitcoin the last time it halved thinking bitcoin is a good investment? Or did you enjoy the ride all the way down to 16K? 🤣
Quoting this for posterity...

People have been saying this for years :ROFLMAO:

Can I have an amp? I am poor. I will accept Dumbles or early Camerons (which I will find the original owner and give back to them) or a Fender Pro Jr with an upgraded speaker or 3 Marshall MS3 daisy chained together

It will go up to maybe 80k after the "halving" and tank like last time. Hold on tight 🤣
You actually have it going higher than I thought you would... surprised you didn't buy it at 16K. I think it will go higher than that in the next two years before it tanks.. then it will do the cycle all over again going higher and higher each time. It is a four year cycle.

You actually have it going higher than I thought you would... surprised you didn't buy it at 16K. I think it will go higher than that in the next two years before it tanks.. then it will do the cycle all over again going higher and higher each time. It is a four year cycle.
Yep, I'm pissed I didn't buy the bottom. Maybe next time...

Yep, I'm pissed I didn't buy the bottom. Maybe next time...
With all the huge investment firms getting into it now along with many Asian country's approving Bitcoin ETFs.. we might not be seeing the next lows yet. It could go so high this cycle that when it crashes it will still be higher than it is now. The big firms are trying to crash it so they can buy up as much as possible at lower prices.. maybe they can get it low again..

Back