I’m a bitcoin squillionaire…GIVE AWAY

God i wish r/wallstreetbets would already commit another raid on shorters :--D time to put some monies aside for the great beyond i guess.

Ah yeah also congrats on cashing in with the btc. Just make sure not to keep your holdings on bitcoin for too long as it's gonna dive again sooner or later.

God i wish r/wallstreetbets would already commit another raid on shorters :--D time to put some monies aside for the great beyond i guess.

Ah yeah also congrats on cashing in with the btc. Just make sure not to keep your holdings on bitcoin for too long as it's gonna dive again sooner or later.
Thanks. I cashed in a decent amount but will hold the rest for at least a decade.

Oh no no no. Average buy in was in the high 20k-low 30k. I wish! I did buy two coins in 2014 @ $600 and sold at $900 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

That's a tough break! It's always hard to know when to buy and when to sell, especially with cryptocurrency. It's easy to get caught up in the hype and think prices will keep going up, but that's not always the case. You're definitely not alone in this - a lot of people have been in the same situation before. The best way to approach it is to do research and form a well-informed decision. That way, you can make decisions that are based on facts, not emotions. For example, I use the metatrader 4 trading platform, and I use the indicators to do my own research on when is the right time to buy and when to sell. This way, I always try to avoid losses.

Last edited:
First 2 posts with links, and both necro-bumps?

Well-worn, suspicious posting style?

Bant bro'.

Bant - Clint & Clyde.gif

BTC is def trending up for another run before pumpers and dumpers cash out and people lose their houses. I'm hoping to make enough to buy some gear for my home studio.

Reactions: rsm
The funny thing is, as much as I try to understand it's value and usage cases, in the end I am with Buffet and think its essentially a huge scam/ snake oil. The " gurus" who promote it do so to drive it's prices up. The people really moving it are likely money laundering operations, cartels, CIA, foreign terrorist networks, and any institution riding the peaks. It is all great in theory but it just won't materialize. The fact that they have capped the amount that can be produced has set off a frenzy and the fact that it has huge pumps just means more commoners like me throw a bit of cash in which then drives it even higher. It is totally going to collapse and people who are overinvested beyond their means will get fooked. Mark my words.

That said, If I can make 10 or 20K+ on a small investment, I'd take that all day. Some of my other coins that I lost on are now coming back the other way. They all follow BTC. What are these other coins anyway? I look at them and they all say they do something, but none of them are actually doing it. It's incredible to follow this.

Reactions: rsm
Congrats to the BTC winners!

Days like today with big runups make me regret not getting into BTC when it was down. Great to hear some here are killing it tho!

A few years ago, a local restaurant cook left his job after making millions in BTC according the owner (who's a friend).

The volatility, cost of entry, levels of speculators, and the additional IRS bullseye on your back, etc. keep me out of it as I approach early retirement in 2-3 years. Instead I'm converting some holdings to generate dividend income to cover at least 80%, or more, of my estimated living expenses in retirement.

The US market is artificially buoyed/propped up; I fully expect a readjustment after the election irrespective of who wins; hopefully it will be a short recession vs a protracted depression, and I plan to buy into the down market post-election.

Ok, so I’m not bragging.l! I just need to let it out! My friends in real life don’t even know this. This forum lets me get it off my chest. I hit it REALLY big with bitcoin! I have to let it out!!!

I’m gonna give away my minty AXE FX III and EV-1.

I need suggestions on the best way to give it away.
You should Give it away now.

That said, If I can make 10 or 20K+ on a small investment, I'd take that all day. Some of my other coins that I lost on are now coming back the other way. They all follow BTC. What are these other coins anyway? I look at them and they all say they do something, but none of them are actually doing it. It's incredible to follow this.
Get on board.. it's not too late:

Back