I left my Diezel for a year, now its back!

shadow070

I have my Herbert since, 2008 or 2010, can't remember.

These past 2 years it didn't do it for me, so I put it up for sale. With my luck of course nobody wanted to give me a fair price so I kept it, most of the time being up for sale.

It was time for something new of course, I scored a JVM combo very cheap, I think the owner had tube problems and weaned to get rid of it, thanks to both Peters I can do a retune myself, with the JVM it took a couple of YT vids. I loved the JVM from the start! Everything that I didn't like about my Herbert the Marshall made up for it in spades.

While enjoying the Marshall I still couldn't sell the Herbert, I was planning on getting a Mesa Mark V or a Fender Princeton HW. My wife kept telling me not to Sell the Herbert. I also left my 8 strings and got a Fender American Ultra Tele.

Last weekend I thought, why not hook the Herbert up and also gave my 8 string a pair of fresh strings, just for old time sake.

The moment I turned it on, it was the perfect amp including my 8 string the setup I had was a dream rig. All channels where everything a ''perfect'' amp would be.

I learned my lesson: NEVER sell my Herbert!

(after so many years of only playing the Herbert I guess I just needed something else for a while)
So if your planning on getting something else, please don't make the mistake of selling your Diesel to fast!

While im still planing on getting both a Mark series amp and a Princeton hand wired, ill be on the look out for a Schmidt!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0909.jpeg
    IMG_0909.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 29
Back