I may have had a stroke.

JohnnyGtar

In the past three months I've collapsed 3 times. Didn't lose consciousness, no vertigo, just BOOM hit the floor. Twice I could crawl, but the other time after falling I couldn't. CT scan is inconclusive, BUT their best diagnosis is that I what's called an "old stroke" in my brain. Thankfully I never ever had any stroke symptoms. The V.A had THREE doctors diagnosing me including 2 Neurologists. Yes, Government healthcare DOES work. (I'm not gonna argue that point. I don't need the stress.)

Please keep me in your thoughts. Thanks!

@MonkeyMan, can I post this the Rig-Talk forum?

Last edited:
Sorry to hear you have having some problems but I wouldn't mention the vaccinations here... they are all crazy conspiracy theory anti-vaxxers here. Say "vaccination" and they come out of their nests like fire ants.

Hopefully it's not too bad if the CT scans were inconclusive... Hope you recover quickly.

Damn dude…sorry to hear. Keep us in the loop when you find out what is going on.

Thanks, brother. I will definitely keep y'all updated. I have a fuckton of tests to go through. They're concerned about my my heart, kidneys, liver and lungs. Thank God I have V.A. Medical. They are amazing. Like my Grandfather used to say "It's hell gettin' old but it beats the alternative!" LOL

All the best to you and yours, bro.

Thanks for your service :yes: and wishing you all the best brother ❤️ 🖤 ❤️

To all of us ....don't wait until something happens a third time. It may be the last.

Hang in there man. I'm sure it's a very scary and confusing situation to be in. I've been in the hospital before because I thought I was having strokes (loss of vision in one eye and couldn't speak, followed up by headaches). Ended up being migraines caused by a pinched nerve in my neck. Hopefully it will be something with a simple solution like mine was. Try to stay positive and best of luck!

Sorry to hear you have having some problems but I wouldn't mention the vaccinations here... they are all crazy conspiracy theory anti-vaxxers here. Say "vaccination" and they come out of their nests like fire ants.

Hopefully it's not too bad if the CT scans were inconclusive... Hope you recover quickly.
What's your damage man? Unless he mentioned it and edited out, you appear to be the first one to mention vaccines. By stating conclusively that the vaccines aren't linked to stroke, your comments increase risk to people who would have otherwise decided not to get them.

"A total of 81 articles analyzed confirmed cardiovascular complications post‐COVID‐19 mRNA vaccines in 17,636 individuals and reported 284 deaths with any mRNA vaccine. Of 17,636 cardiovascular events with any mRNA vaccine, 17,192 were observed with the BNT162b2 (Pfizer−BioNTech) vaccine, 444 events with mRNA‐1273 (Moderna). Thrombosis was frequently reported with any mRNA vaccine (n = 13,936), followed by stroke (n = 758), myocarditis (n = 511), myocardial infarction (n = 377), pulmonary embolism (n = 301), and arrhythmia (n = 254). Stratifying the results by vaccine type showed that thrombosis (80.8%) was common in the BNT162b2 cohort, while stroke (39.9%) was common with mRNA‐1273 for any dose."
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10022421/

My old pastor is in his 30’s and he had a couple mini strokes the other day. His was caused from high blood pressure. I would start taking an aspirin every day.

My old pastor is in his 30’s and he had a couple mini strokes the other day. His was caused from high blood pressure. I would start taking an aspirin every day.
Stroke for folks in their 30's is very rare, hypertension or not. The problem is that because the vaccine has been hyped by all the official health authorities, no one is going to be inclined to truly investigate, let alone do battle big-pharma.

Truly sorry to hear this sir. I know we have had our differences in the past but I pray for the healing of Jesus Christ on your body and blessings and peace on you and your family. Amen!

Back