I played Angus Young's SG/Rig last night!

RaceU4her":1olycoee said:
is that under the stage? there was a vid scott ian playing his rig in what looked like the same spot
I flew PA for them on the "Stiff upper Lip Tour" They had a few wizards and the rest were wizard modded marshalls. This was 2001. The had live cabs on stage - tons of them and they were all plugged in. No dumby cabs. Isos were behind the stage

droptrd":273qwklk said:
RaceU4her":273qwklk said:
is that under the stage? there was a vid scott ian playing his rig in what looked like the same spot
I flew PA for them on the "Stiff upper Lip Tour" They had a few wizards and the rest were wizard modded marshalls. This was 2001. The had live cabs on stage - tons of them and they were all plugged in. No dumby cabs. Isos were behind the stage

This is all correct.....

Yes, I was in Angus guitar pit under the stage.

Superunknown":2pz5vorq said:
droptrd":2pz5vorq said:
RaceU4her":2pz5vorq said:

This is all correct.....

Yes, I was in Angus guitar pit under the stage.
I remember when the last euro leg of that tour was starting we were setting up in Milton Keynes (I think) Didnt have the PA power up yet when Angus's tech fires up his rig. The "sound police" come running up to Front Of house telling us to turn down the PA or we were going to get fined. Pablo the foh eng. started screaming at them "the fucking PA's not on!" It was just the cabs on stage. Oh did I mention we were out in a field in the middle of nowhere? :LOL: :LOL:

After sound check that day the sound police said we were way over the db limit and would be fined x amount for every minute we were over. :doh: wouldve been like 30,000 pounds for the entire show. The tour acountant wrote them a check right there on the spot and said "there you go, now leave us the fuck alone" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back