I see a lot of new faces here

I used to be on here back when dinosaurs roamed the lands, but forgot my username when the comet struck the diner. I see a few people I kind of recognize, but I never posted that much. Might as well be new here. So, Hello! This place seems chill, and a little odd. Should fit in okay, I hope.

I just found Rig-Talk the other day. I was on HC over 20 years ago, then AGF, BAM and mainly TGP. I just can't stand it on that site anymore. Too tense. I thought about posting something in the Alec Baldwin thread to get banned but they had already nuked it. I see familiar names and cool posts here that align more with how I think. I'll hang around for awhile. Oh, I play guitar too!

Thanks 311splawndude. My favorite is an Allen Chihuahua that I assembled from a kit several years ago. It's basically a hot rodded Champ. I have a couple of others but this one gets used most.

Thanks 311splawndude. My favorite is an Allen Chihuahua that I assembled from a kit several years ago. It's basically a hot rodded Champ. I have a couple of others but this one gets used most.
Sweet. There are a lot of smart amp builder types here as you've probably noticed.

Have fun :yes:

Finally decided to make an account after lurking for many years. I've read probably hundreds of different posts from a number of forums on various gear I've been interested in/owned/own over the years and I end up valuing what I've read here the most. Hopefully I can contribute in a similar way. Also enjoy the community and yea would like to gain access to B/S/T at some point in the future :cool:.

Just joined, trying to figure out where to turn stuff on still, around about that stage as a beginner where you just learning to tune, plus some years i should have practiced more, bought less. Now stuck reading manuals and not playing, still buying. cant match cabs yet. The usual.

First time here, also mainly at the TGP, which basically is why i ended up here.....................

Just a home wannabe, trying to get through my mid life crisis.

BTW Bryan Adams concert last weekend was on fire.......(we don't get many bands travelling this far out of nowhere) so a random shout out to Keith Scott and Bryan Adams, wow just wow, saw them live in 1994 and now again 2023. Only improved since.

Just joined, trying to figure out where to turn stuff on still, around about that stage as a beginner where you just learning to tune, plus some years i should have practiced more, bought less. Now stuck reading manuals and not playing, still buying. cant match cabs yet. The usual.

First time here, also mainly at the TGP, which basically is why i ended up here.....................

Just a home wannabe, trying to get through my mid life crisis.

BTW Bryan Adams concert last weekend was on fire.......(we don't get many bands travelling this far out of nowhere) so a random shout out to Keith Scott and Bryan Adams, wow just wow, saw them live in 1994 and now again 2023. Only improved since.
Welcome to our little corner of the world.

Just signed up today. Former pro; I taught guitar for 26 years, gigged, did some minor/occasional studio work, & toured once. I unfortunately had much of my gear stolen (80ade me angry, bitter, & I almost cried lol), a BC Rich (best guitar I ever played), Washburn SS80 (limited edition, I didn't even get to change strings on that one), & an original Peavey 5150 head. I went back to school earned a degree in humanites, & didn't even play for years, but now I want to play again even if just in my guitar jamming along to my music. So anyways, that's why I'm here. I recently bought an small EVH Iconic 5150 combo, which I love, & a slew of pedals: EVH Phaser, EVH Chorus, Mooer Pitchbox, TC Electronics Mini Flashback, & an EVH Wah, along with a Mosky ISO 10 power supply. I want to buy a new/good guitar. I currently just have acoustics & a cheap Washburn SS40 that a former colleague of mine gave me out of his kindness/pity. Hope to post more & get to learn something new here.

Back