I think I just hit a breaking point.

Telephant

Trolling HCAF but Im actually serious.

I hate the music business. I hate LA. I hate every single piece of shit that says something and either doesnt follow up on it or just doesnt really care.

I hate every piece of shit that fronts like they know what they're talking about but never proves it.

FUCK YOU MUSIC INDUSTRY. IM GOING TO KICK YOU IN THE FUCKING NUTS.

Now, tell me how much my mastered album sucks.

http://rapidshare.com/files/219412833/S ... promo_.zip

I am prepared to tell you it sucks, but I doubt that will happen. I am downloading it right now to see for sure. But to be honest, I am expecting to have my face receive a load from a cock of rock. :scared:

GnR102385":hb75u6du said:
I am prepared to tell you it sucks, but I doubt that will happen. I am downloading it right now to see for sure. But to be honest, I am expecting to have my face receive a load from a cock of rock. :scared:
ahahaha Your post just cheered me up ten fold. Thank you, Sir. :rock:

Telephant":3nsdi5ux said:
GnR102385":3nsdi5ux said:
ahahaha Your post just cheered me up ten fold. Thank you, Sir. :rock:
Any time :LOL: :LOL:

But to be fair, I am fairly antisocial and a giant nerd, so I may be one of the losers you were talking to on the Amp Forum :aww: :doh:

Also, not to too my own(unfortunately not nearly big enough) horn, but this is a video I made a while back about the Amp Forum that may be relevant here and you may not have seen yet.

GnR102385":whmyop7z said:
But to be fair, I am fairly antisocial and a giant nerd, so I may be one of the losers you were talking to on the Amp Forum :aww: :doh:
No you're not. I was ruthlessly venting. Fuck, Im a dork. have you seen my avatar? :D

One of my good friends is BrendonO and he's a total geek, but he doesnt have this weird newschool HCAF mentallity...

I cant even put in into words. Maybe Im just pissed because the forum that I loved so much is no longer the same. The forum that connected me with genuine, honest, badass motherfuckers just isnt the same.

I agree, the Amp Forum has fallen so far. I haven't even been around that long and I miss the old days on HCAF. It is crazy how different it was when I joined there in 2005 :aww:

EDIT: And thanks for not including me with those high school rejects :LOL: :LOL:

Ok, I'm about to pass out here, but I am 4 songs into the album and so far it has been a nonstop onslaught of rock and roll. It is like a rock and roll tea-bagging. And I fucking love the leads. I don't like to use this smiley because it often gets abused in these parts, but :rock: :rock:

Thank you brother. And if you wake up tomorrow and listen to it with fresh ears and think it sucks.... Say it. I want ruthless opinions. Not sugar coated bullshit y'know?

I go to LA for that shit. :D :D :D

Telephant":1zy2ohp9 said:

I hate the music business. I hate LA. I hate every single piece of shit that says something and either doesnt follow up on it or just doesnt really care.

I hate every piece of shit that fronts like they know what they're talking about but never proves it.

Downloading now :thumbsup:

I thought your thread on HCAF was hilarious :LOL: :LOL:

Shiny_Surface":2efem7h8 said:
Telephant":2efem7h8 said:

Downloading now :thumbsup:

I thought your thread on HCAF was hilarious :LOL: :LOL:
But you understand my piece of shit of humor. The new cats dont. Although if Dave (Ron Burgandy) were awake this shit would be way more hilarious.

Fuck those knuckle dragging kids at hcaf, I'm listening to your stuff right now and I must say that it's some great rock n roll which is rare these days. I sure as hell appreciate it, quite refreshing. That forum has degenerated to a pile of morons who don't realize that they are the butt of any real musician's jokes. I seriously can't take that place, it's good for a quick laugh but the same joke over and over gets annoying real fast. If you're ever in NC let's fucking jam cause I dig your shit. :thumbsup:

great stuff man! good rockn'roll!

I can definitely hear some Lenny Kravitz/Bonamassa in there (don't know if they are/were influences) but I can hear them in there.

mind sharing the gear you used?

Honestly man the music kicks ass I'm really digging it... Not wild about the guitar tones but that's just a taste thing I'm jamming out to it. Fuck the world, keep on rocking your shit.

Dallas :rock:

it sukks dude, you should join a polka bann, might be better suited for you...I didnt even download it and I dont even play guitar but I do know it sucks :LOL: :LOL:

j/k I'll give it a listen in a bit

Back