I think we need a Southern California Amp Fest..

i hope this don't fall apart. we can still save it. what about the studio we thought of then this first was thought of?

Okay... I'm going to talk to Noel at Tone Merchants. If some of you want to coordinate one out there, totally cool, but I'd like to at least have a confirmed Amp Fest for those who can attend.

Dates are June 14th or 21st... depending on which is better for Noel. It will start as soon as the doors open at 12 noon. There is a great Mexican joint down the street, which is where we usually go do after a TM gathering.

I will have a confirmed date this afternoon.

Since there is one happening at TM now, does anyone still want to hold one at Mark Cameron's shop or should we just cancel that one? :confused:

jcj":1udd3rat said:
I'd MUCH rather do Mark's shop, if he's willing. Anyone else?

I guess we can still do Mark's shop as well, we'll just move it to a later date since 14th and 21st seemed like a bad date for some people. Any suggestion for a new date?

Btw. I'm almost done with my rack :LOL: :LOL: It's heavy as hell :D

I'm totally down for one at Mark's shop as well... can we shoot for July? It's really up to Mark. I really want to check out the Cameron creations.

We should just set a date and those who can make it will and those who can't won't. Trying to peg a date that will accommodate everyone's schedule will take forever. The date should be up to Mark since it's his place. Just a suggestion.

ToneFreak":297t4z68 said:
I'm totally down for one at Mark's shop as well... can we shoot for July? It's really up to Mark. I really want to check out the Cameron creations.

We should just set a date and those who can make it will and those who can't won't. Trying to peg a date that will accommodate everyone's schedule will take forever. The date should be up to Mark since it's his place. Just a suggestion.

Yep. The date should be the date. Too many people involved to do it any other way.

I am game for one at Mark's. Can we get a date for July on calender before the weekend. I most definately will check out the Tone Merchants thing. I really don't have anything to bring, since they have my amp there already.

jcj":1t98kf12 said:

I'd definitely do my best to make it to one at Cameron's. I agree, pick a date in July and then just stick to it.

dstroud":2rbtxp7w said:
jcj":2rbtxp7w said:

I'd definitely do my best to make it to one at Cameron's. I agree, pick a date in July and then just stick to it.

k, I'll give mark a call and just get a date going.

cyndicate":nk92kffr said:
dstroud":nk92kffr said:
jcj":nk92kffr said:

k, I'll give mark a call and just get a date going.

+1, I was really looking forward to meeting you guys and have a couple of beers..... a few beers. :cry:

MARK1970":1xvv8u9m said:
+1, I was really looking forward to meeting you guys and have a couple of beers..... a few beers. :cry:

At least the longer it drags on, the higher the chance you will get to try out the Blankenship :LOL: :LOL: :thumbsup:

Back