I wanna buy,sell,trade here!......

TDePaul1313

I have been on HC years now! I have never had a deal go south on there. But I have to do 50 post here to do so!
I can't even talk to a guy about a guitar I want....Cause I can't even post on adds in the classifieds! :doh:

Here is my list from HC.

:thumbsup: Good deals with: Rokket2005,slrstcs,TheLemon,TFM53, james allen,sahlomonic, iiimk,Dr. Scottie C,JoshuaTSP,DrCreep,dbrettw,DarkLlama, eod04,Big Pimpin' T,drotberg,silver-seven,natasmi,
hartwell25951,gabe15,Somedayrockstar,rohr28, 51504life,chad-ro,floodstage(X2),exilea,aehoff,teleman,plurabelle,
After3amTony,Benjamin Frerichs,FireInCairo,Jon Hiller,DoubleBarrel,ajympt,SrDeMaFp,downer01,
caustic69,Lightnin81,monochocke,rebornself27,jmill er475,caeman,jshaffer20(X2),Starmansam,jisham,

I'm just not much of a talker I'm a buyer,seller,trader! :rock:

Post the guitar or whatever you want and maybe some will PM the person for you. You can buy just not sell until 50.

Be patient dude, ive been in here for years and still dont know anyone lol. Kind of a tight knit group, and theyre serious about their transactions.( in A good way imo )
Since youre in nc, pm me a list of a couple things youre either getting rid of or looking for. Im not as rich as some of these jerkys, but i know alot of dudes in working bands that look for certain things. Myself included. Where is dallas,nc in relation to cola,sc? Ill google it.
This is a good place man, a little one sided topic, and style-wise, but good folks

mchn13":2uysxf3y said:
Be patient dude, ive been in here for years and still dont know anyone lol. Kind of a tight knit group, and theyre serious about their transactions.( in A good way imo )
Since youre in nc, pm me a list of a couple things youre either getting rid of or looking for. Im not as rich as some of these jerkys, but i know alot of dudes in working bands that look for certain things. Myself included. Where is dallas,nc in relation to cola,sc? Ill google it.
This is a good place man, a little one sided topic, and style-wise, but good folks

How can I PM on here? On HC I can just click the users name and a dropbox comes up.

I have this: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/sho ... Recto......

I don't think you can PM right away either. Helps to keep the spam away. You're probably a good dude, but nobody here has any way of knowing that yet.

I was in the same boat and I actually missed buying a guitar because of it. But I totally understand the need for vetting out the spammers and crooks; in fact, I appreciate it. But I'm a patient man, and I'm almost there, heh.

Does not matter that you have been on HC for years now.

SSO requires you to have 100 posts and to be a member for 6 months before you have access to B/S/T. Consider this easy street.

The fact that you bitch about it says alot, reguardless of your past history. This is not HC.

glpg80":1cutvadp said:
Does not matter that you have been on HC for years now.

SSO requires you to have 100 posts and to be a member for 6 months before you have access to B/S/T. Consider this easy street.

The fact that you bitch about it says alot, reguardless of your past history. This is not HC.

I'm not saying I don't understand it....Just kinda sucks! But I think I'll be ok I'll get there! :D

First off,,Welcome!! Hang in there, you wil have 50 in no time,,I thought they fixed that to where you could PM right away??

gibson08":28tm06qi said:
First off,,Welcome!! Hang in there, you wil have 50 in no time,,I thought they fixed that to where you could PM right away??

Kool thanx for the warm welcome! :thumbsup:
I just had some guy bustin' my balls about postin' about a guitar I want from someone on here! :aww:

Yo Tim! Hows it going? Traded off that Tele a few years back,, but it sure was a sweet guit. :thumbsup:
PA100003.jpg

Miss her from time to time.

rokket2005":6ujvx1pr said:
Yo Tim! Hows it going? Traded off that Tele a few years back,, but it sure was a sweet guit. :thumbsup:
PA100003.jpg

Miss her from time to time.

Hey bro! Goin' good! U was my 1st deal on HC. :thumbsup: Yeah! It was a sweet guitar!! I kinda miss it!

TDePaul1313":859xzty8 said:
I have been on HC years now! I have never had a deal go south on there. But I have to do 50 post here to do so!
I can't even talk to a guy about a guitar I want....Cause I can't even post on adds in the classifieds! :doh:

Here is my list from HC.

:thumbsup: Good deals with: Rokket2005,slrstcs,TheLemon,TFM53, james allen,sahlomonic, iiimk,Dr. Scottie C,JoshuaTSP,DrCreep,dbrettw,DarkLlama, eod04,Big Pimpin' T,drotberg,silver-seven,natasmi,
hartwell25951,gabe15,Somedayrockstar,rohr28, 51504life,chad-ro,floodstage(X2),exilea,aehoff,teleman,plurabelle,
After3amTony,Benjamin Frerichs,FireInCairo,Jon Hiller,DoubleBarrel,ajympt,SrDeMaFp,downer01,
caustic69,Lightnin81,monochocke,rebornself27,jmill er475,caeman,jshaffer20(X2),Starmansam,jisham,

I'm just not much of a talker I'm a buyer,seller,trader! :rock:

Patience is a virtue friend ;)

But its nice to see a fellow North Carolinian on Rig-Talk...welcome aboard! :thumbsup:

Jordan

This isn't the HC. Don't like the rule don't hang here...simple as that. What you did on other boards doesn't matter. This isn't Craig's list or gear trader or classified section.

Seriously hang out, join some discussions and you'll reach the post count before you know it.

Back