Id hang them all for treasonous acts

70 Mach 1

You rip down an American flag to hang a flag of a foreign nation in its place.

You desecrate a statue of a founding father

You drape a foreign flag over any national monument or building

You occupy any building.

You dont disperse when ordered to

You harm or threaten any American citizen for your own political gain.

You disgrace your citizenship for political reasons.

Id hang half your commie mother fucking asses on the closest tree.

The other half id put in a room full of combat vets who defended that flag.
You can try to explain your pathetic reasons to them.

Go back to your own rag headed countries and try that shit.

Well technically you could find the closest campus or city center near you where this is going on and go down there and give an advanced tutorial to some of the protesters.

Well technically you could find the closest campus or city center near you where this is going on and go down there and give an advanced tutorial to some of the protesters.
Before the pussified generation(s) took over that advanced tutorial might consist of a convoy of pickup trucks full up with pissed off rednecks.

In fact in some places I'm sure it still would. Hence why this shit never happens in those places. BLM protests, George Floyd riots, pro Hamas riots. None of these things ever happen anywhere except blue cities where they know the democrats will protect them from the proletariat.

Before the pussified generation(s) took over that advanced tutorial might consist of a convoy of pickup trucks full up with pissed off rednecks.

In fact in some places I'm sure it still would. Hence why this shit never happens in those places. BLM protests, George Floyd riots, pro Hamas riots. None of these things ever happen anywhere except blue cities where they know the democrats will protect them from the proletariat.
giphy.gif

Again...
I would recommend a Pulsefire flamethrower for just such an occasion. We should assist them in their quest.
They can watch our country burn from the inside. After all, that's what they want, right? :D

Back