Illegals and rigging the vote, what we already knew is confirmed

Imagine how much death the stolen election has caused.

Multiple generations of Ukrainians, all the young men in Russia, who wanted no part in this crap, all the people that have gotten raped or killed on their way to invade the u s a

But the people that hate Trump are the compassionate intelligent ones

Raffensberger and kemp in Georgia are obviously uni party.

I’m very bipartisan in my distain for the uni party

Now your children and grandchildren will get to be victimized by lawlessness while the big guy gets 10% and all the politicians get paid off by Soros

Reactions: rsm
Imagine how much death the stolen election has caused.

Multiple generations of Ukrainians, all the young men in Russia, who wanted no part in this crap, all the people that have gotten raped or killed on their way to invade the u s a

But the people that hate Trump are the compassionate intelligent ones

Raffensberger and kemp in Georgia are obviously uni party.

I’m very bipartisan in my distain for the uni party

Now your children and grandchildren will get to be victimized by lawlessness while the big guy gets 10% and all the politicians get paid off by Soros
Yep, the country is beyond repair, because of the liberal fucktards like my father and all his elite 1% Boston politician libtard friends that think Biden is doing a great job. Boggles my fucking mind. I pray to God (and I might even start praying) that Trump gets elected. I'm going to bombard my father with trump swag. I'm going to send him shirts, hats, I'm going to amazon him Trump shit for months.

Yep, the country is beyond repair, because of the liberal fucktards like my father and all his elite 1% Boston politician libtard friends that think Biden is doing a great job. Boggles my fucking mind. I pray to God (and I might even start praying) that Trump gets elected. I'm going to bombard my father with trump swag. I'm going to send him shirts, hats, I'm going to amazon him Trump shit for months.
Family gettogethers must be a blast.

Family gettogethers must be a blast.

I don't even bother talking politics around him and all his Ted Kennedy buds. I get along good with my dad. I understand that he's just brainwashed and old. He still thinks salt causes hypertension.
But I don't really think Trump gives 2 fucks about the average person. It's all an act. But I do love the chaos he creates. I love the fact that he hates MSM. So if I voted, he'd get my vote. But when he was in office, the government was still stealing 1/3 of my paycheck. So until he does something drastic, like get rid of the IRS and paycheck taxes, he's just another useless government cunt.

I don't even bother talking politics around him and all his Ted Kennedy buds. I get along good with my dad. I understand that he's just brainwashed and old. He still thinks salt causes hypertension.
But I don't really think Trump gives 2 fucks about the average person. It's all an act. But I do love the chaos he creates. I love the fact that he hates MSM. So if I voted, he'd get my vote. But when he was in office, the government was still stealing 1/3 of my paycheck. So until he does something drastic, like get rid of the IRS and paycheck taxes, he's just another useless government cunt.

I agree with you on that one. Right or left you're fooling yourself if you think any government official actually gives a rat's asshole about the average person. All they care about is themselves and remaining in office until they die.

While I get what you’re both saying, I disagree with you. I don’t give a shit if Trump cares about me or not. To think that he does isn’t the point.

Everybody in power hates Trump. The media hates Trump. The world economic forum, and the world health organization hate Trump.

They hate you too.

I’ll should show up to vote for Trump on that alone.

While I get what you’re both saying, I disagree with you. I don’t give a shit if Trump cares about me or not. To think that he does isn’t the point.

Everybody in power hates Trump. The media hates Trump. The world economic forum, and the world health organization hate Trump.

They hate you too.

I’ll should show up to vote for Trump on that alone.
My ex hates Trump, I’ll vote for Trump on that alone.

My mother hates trump but now she’s at the point of voting for him.

Back