In Flames - Bjorn - Custom Marshall info ???

Apparently as of 3 days ago, they are no longer using Marshall JVM's and Custom JVM's live. They swapped to Kempers:

22280796_157340474858968_374629304077647872_n.jpg

vultures":1uj6nblb said:
Apparently as of 3 days ago, they are no longer using Marshall JVM's and Custom JVM's live. They swapped to Kempers:

What about those amps in the left corner almost cut off in the photo: I'm seeing a Diezel Herbert, Mesa Recto, Engl PBII/FBII????

Wizard of Ozz":913bqmq0 said:
vultures":913bqmq0 said:

What about those amps in the left corner almost cut off in the photo: I'm seeing a Diezel Herbert, Mesa Recto, Engl PBII/FBII????

I bet he profiled his amp lol. :rock:

That would have been a dream Marshall for many. Ridiculous they didn’t release it.

moltenmetalburn":1zvw3hzj said:
I bet he profiled his amp lol. :rock:
Wizard of Ozz":1zvw3hzj said:

Apparently these Kempers are only for shows they have to fly to, prob to save cost of shipping all those JVMs, Iso Cabs, and Regular Cabs. I sent their tech a message hoping that he'd share the profile or link where to buy it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaFc2wPHhD9
earthmangreg":1zvw3hzj said:
Set up for In Flames South America rehearsals. Kemper solves the problem of shipping the custom amp rigs. The right tool for the right job.
danranger":1zvw3hzj said:
It was only a matter of time and makes perfect sense. And looks awesome! :)
it certainly does make sense, but remains fly rig only. Proper valve amps whenever we can.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaKNy_hHMsg
for shows where we have to fly everything, we are using the kempers. Don’t worry, it’s still Marshall and EVH when we can bring our main rigs
astrotrain":1zvw3hzj said:
Hey Greg are the Kempers connected directly to Foh?. Are you using cabs onstage?
direct to front of house. It is the closest thing to the isolation cabs we use with the valve amps

I like how in the Reverb ad the guy said he would trade for a Friedman... :LOL: :LOL:

People complaining about Marshall not releasing a "modded" model. What do you think everything they've released since the jcm900 is? They just suck at it, that's all.

Back