Incoming NGD

ClintN667

I have a concept series Rhoads coming to me monday. Single humbucker black with ss frets and emg afterburner. I ordered this before the pro plus series was announced. I may sell this one in favor for a pro plus series in black but I got a good deal on this one that was hard to pass up. It's my first v in awhile and the only one in my current line up so I may just keep it and add a pro plus with 2 humbuckers later.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240511_084917_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240511_084917_Chrome.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 24
Congrats! It looks beautiful. You probably won't have much need for a dual hum guitar anyway man, go for the mojo and don't worry about it.

Yeah I occasionally use the neck pickup but I don't think I use it enough to miss it. Been awhile since I've owned a Jackson so I'm excited. I had a pro series soloist made in indo like 5 years ago that I loved.

Here is a link with my actual guitar.
https://www.facebook.com/share/r/nqGfHLDZwism7FjF/?mibextid=oFDknk

If you guys are in the market for a new guitar especially Mayones customs I highly recommend Zjon's guitar shop. I'm in the states and I always get a better deal from him than I do from people in the U.S. He always throws in some cool goodies too. Last guitar came with a mayones pick tray which is just a couple dollar accessory but little things like that go a long way with me more than sweet tarts from Sweetwater.

He also is very reasonable with down payments on mayones customs. My first one was only $300 down.

Back