Introducing GENOME

Wiped my Mac restored from Time Machine with no Apps. Got rid of 20 gigs of junk. Did the trick and it works great now. I discovered if you have a connection to LAN but no internet, that was the problem causing a delay in loading Genome.

Good job on this TwoNotes! But I have to dock you a few points for the Vox model. Would have been nice to get a proper AC30 4 input with all the dirt vs mild breakup really spanky clean vox which it appears to have been modeled after.. I'm impressed though. Let's hope for a superlead, train wreck or doctor Z down the line

Wiped my Mac restored from Time Machine with no Apps. Got rid of 20 gigs of junk. Did the trick and it works great now. I discovered if you have a connection to LAN but no internet, that was the problem causing a delay in loading Genome.

Great to hear this has worked for you and thanks for letting us know! If there is anything else you need, we are here to help!

Good job on this TwoNotes! But I have to dock you a few points for the Vox model. Would have been nice to get a proper AC30 4 input with all the dirt vs mild breakup really spanky clean vox which it appears to have been modeled after.. I'm impressed though. Let's hope for a superlead, train wreck or doctor Z down the line

Thanks for the positive feedback here and we have certainly sent this to our development team for consideration. However, in the interim, have you checked ToneHunt.net to see whether a model has been captured?

Thanks for the positive feedback here and we have certainly sent this to our development team for consideration. However, in the interim, have you checked ToneHunt.net to see whether a model has been captured?

I have not.. I am behind the times on things like ToneHunt. But I am also picking up an AC30 today so maybe I can contribute a killer capture at some point.

I have not.. I am behind the times on things like ToneHunt. But I am also picking up an AC30 today so maybe I can contribute a killer capture at some point.
No worries at all - it is definitely worth checking out - there are loads of great captures there! If you happen to create one yourself, we would love to hear it!

Hi @Arch Stanton

Thanks for getting in touch and we are sorry to hear this. Could we ask that you contact our support team by raising a ticket at Support.Two-notes.com and a member of the team will get you up and running in a snap!

How can I check out other cabs that I haven't bought yet (like I could in WoS / Boutique mode)?
How to import my WoS presets?

Thanks

Hi @C.O.D.

Thanks for getting in touch - Ross from Two notes here. We've got some support articles that you may find useful - i've linked these below.

Demoing Components in GENOME
https://helpdesk.two-notes.com/portal/en/kb/articles/demoing-purchasing-dynir-components-in-genome

Preset Import
https://helpdesk.two-notes.com/portal/en/kb/articles/how-to-import-wall-of-sound-presets-into-genome

Let us know if you have any questions concerning this
Thank you very much, the import will be quite a lot of clicking around but it will be fine...

Not sure if its just a visual bug in Reaper, but to me it definitely sounds like the labels on the switch that switches between 12 and 36 db pr octave on the filters in the studio delay are backwards?

Good morning @j79

Thanks for getting in touch, Ross from Two notes here. I have just tested on my side, but I have sent this to our development team for review now - thank you so much for letting us know.

Reactions: j79
Good morning @j79

Thanks for bearing with me while I looked into this for you. Our team have confirmed this is a known issue and we have a fix already implemented that will be included in our next GENOME release this month. Please let me know if there is anything further I can help you with.

Back