Iran attacks Israel...

For Israel – without even counting the price of US, UK, and Israeli jets – just the multi-layered interception system set it back at least $1.35 billion, according to an Israeli official. Iranian military sources tallyio the cost of their drone and missile salvos at only $35 million – 2.5 percent of Tel Aviv’s expenditure -Pepe Escobar

It's like they barely managed to cue a few boos. He was 100 percent right. It ain't worth an American life or an American dollar. Entitled little brat Maher thinks we should drop everything and go flying to the rescue. He's a jewish guy, kinda like Shapiro "I support Israel" well then prove it. Make aliyah and pick up a Galil and get blasting....it's all talk though. Wimpy dudes who want others to fight the battle for them. I can't stand him or that little whiny wuss Shapiro either.

IMG_1887.gif

I wish there was something the common man could do to stop this shit. It really sucks to live on a planet with sub primates running shit and deciding the fate of the rest of us. Bunch of selfish assholes and their stupid fucking religions. Have no use for the assholes. I wish China, India, Russia, and all the other nuclear powers could align and turn the fucking middle east into glass. It's about time. Sick of hearing about fucking religious and dirt disputes.

I wish there was something the common man could do to stop this shit. It really sucks to live on a planet with sub primates running shit and deciding the fate of the rest of us.
I don't think it's religion. I think it's psychopathology. All rulers have it.

I wish there was something the common man could do to stop this shit.
Prayer and fasting. If people spent as much time in that as they do complaining about the people running the show we'd have a different world.

But it's not you, you're not into it. It's for someone else. It's for us stupid effing religious people. like you said.

Prayer and fasting. If people spent as much time in that as they do complaining about the people running the show we'd have a different world.

But it's not you, you're not into it. It's for someone else. It's for us stupid effing religious people. like you said.
Well in all fairness, I did not say religious people were idiots. I have a problem with people fighting about religion. Where I live, there is a mix variety of people. I'm assuming some are religious. They practice in their own life and home, and I know nothing about it. Perfect.
As far as prayer, I do not see any evidence it works on a personal level. I've tried it in my own life. But on the other hand, I have seen that global meditations do have an impact.

I think it's mostly media to blame for the worlds problems. Everyone seems to want conflict. Armageddon sells, and I don't understand this. I think most of the planet is unevolved. Myself included. My frustration comes from the fact that the world could be a much better place than it is. It's hard for me personally not to be violent as I was raised for 18 years in the most violent environment you could imagine. That's my struggle, but I've made peace with it and I've done a lot of work on myself to get to that point. I spew out a lot of crap on here that I don't really mean, it's just out of frustration though. Frustration that the world could be much better.

Well in all fairness, I did not say religious people were idiots. I have a problem with people fighting about religion. Where I live, there is a mix variety of people. I'm assuming some are religious. They practice in their own life and home, and I know nothing about it. Perfect.
As far as prayer, I do not see any evidence it works on a personal level. I've tried it in my own life. But on the other hand, I have seen that global meditations do have an impact.

I think it's mostly media to blame for the worlds problems. Everyone seems to want conflict. Armageddon sells, and I don't understand this. I think most of the planet is unevolved. Myself included. My frustration comes from the fact that the world could be a much better place than it is. It's hard for me personally not to be violent as I was raised for 18 years in the most violent environment you could imagine. That's my struggle, but I've made peace with it and I've done a lot of work on myself to get to that point. I spew out a lot of crap on here that I don't really mean, it's just out of frustration though. Frustration that the world could be much better.
From reading your posts of late, I'd say you have it all figured out.

:unsure:

I wish there was something the common man could do to stop this shit. It really sucks to live on a planet with sub primates running shit and deciding the fate of the rest of us. Bunch of selfish assholes and their stupid fucking religions. Have no use for the assholes. I wish China, India, Russia, and all the other nuclear powers could align and turn the fucking middle east into glass. It's about time. Sick of hearing about fucking religious and dirt disputes.
More retardation. You think the common man is so much smarter than "the elites?" Please.

You're the moron talking about primates and then talking about wanting a nuclear war.

Back