Issue using Torpedo Remote with Torpedo CAB

TMM

I downloaded the version of Torpedo Remote linked on the CAB web page (for my Mac), and installed it, but it doesn't seem to work. Whenever I plug the CAB in with the USB cable, Torpedo Remote starts to lag heavily, and just stays in the 'Waiting for connection' state. It seems to recognize that the CAB is there, because it shows up under the Devices menu with the proper serial #, but the application never gets out of the 'waiting' state. I've tried turnning the CAB on and off, disconnecting the USB cable, etc. I even scrolled through the CAB's setup windows while it was connected, and it said 'USB Connected' in the USB window, so I think the issue was with the application, not with my CAB.

I would really like to get the functionality of editing the CAB settings with the Remote application, and I'd like to be able to try out some of my own personal IRs with the CAB. What can I do to get Remote working?

Hi TMM,

we found that a version of the USB hub embedded in some of the Mac products has a strange behavior with our C.A.B.. Please send a message to our dev team using the help desk so they can provide you a beta version of the next version of the Torpedo Remote, we would need for example your email address:

http://support.two-notes.com/

Back