Jacob Deraps soundchecking with Toto

mrcak":2niukut5 said:
ed_Sped2":2niukut5 said:
mrcak":2niukut5 said:
Real original. Jam in A. :LOL: :LOL: In his bedroom. Man, some of you RT guys are beyond pathetic.

Oh the irony.....

No irony at all, shitass. I'm a hobbyist player. Always have been. I don't post parrot solos for dipshits like you to swoon over like a bitch.

Cool reply. Let's fight.

He's just another good player with good feel, timing, and touch.. I am ok with that. What I think is cooler is that he got to soundcheck on stage with ToTo. There is no need to slam the guy for digging the music we all grew up on and wanting to play it. Anybody know how he landed that chance? As for his flat bends.. who cares, everybody has off nights and live playing is never gonna sound like the album.

MrDowntown":9pglohrk said:
I don't understand the hate either, but apparently playing on stage with SL/Toto (albeit, only a soundcheck) is very common place, and no big deal at all. WTF do i know...I thought it was pretty cool (flat solo et all)

Here is some original stuff he's apparently working on....

Kinda cool.. sounds very old VH but with a few other players in there. Great vibrato on this guy. I dig it... raw and not over technical. He has sort of gone the other way rather than becoming a sweep arpeggio monster. Not super original but what the hell can be these days? Good for him though, getting off his ass and playing more than a lot of us keyboard guitar legends.

part-5-50-greatest-rappers-of-all-time-rakim.jpg

I wish him luck in the Music Industry where Rock is dead ...

zoom club":199x78c4 said:
Hobbyist indeed, that jam is in E,... Clyde.

Oooh, you're right. I turned it off within a second. That makes all the difference, right? What key his bedroom jam was in. Fucking retard

mrcak":3drhvvn7 said:
zoom club":3drhvvn7 said:

Oooh, you're right. I turned it off within a second. That makes all the difference, right? What key his bedroom jam was in. Fucking retard

Aaaaand the gloves are off!! That was a real zinger there, Mrcak.

Beware, internetz. This guy has a bottomless well of devastating comebacks.

ed_Sped2":2kgnatra said:
mrcak":2kgnatra said:
zoom club":2kgnatra said:

A better comeback would have been pointing out that it was in Eb. :D

BTW
The only two people criticizing the guy are him and CharvelDan. That really says something.

ed_Sped2":3i2xocnu said:
mrcak":3i2xocnu said:
zoom club":3i2xocnu said:

21d938ccb664bf4f2b46145d0fb500196690e78f14b8cf21dc36c35025c12452.jpg

IDK why playing a famous persons rig [not even live in show] is suppose to make you famous but here's some more famous people.

thisguy":3vkpjze5 said:
ed_Sped2":3vkpjze5 said:
mrcak":3vkpjze5 said:
zoom club":3vkpjze5 said:

BTW
The only two people criticizing the guy are him and CharvelDan. That really says something.

I found another great band you can pull your shorts off to-

Jacob is an awesome guitar talent. He has a bright future. He even has a pretty good voice.

haters will be haters......they are jealous of all the attention Jacob gets, while their own playing gets zero attention :LOL: :LOL:

BYTOR":o9us3l8d said:
Jacob is an awesome guitar talent. He has a bright future. He even has a pretty good voice.

haters will be haters......they are jealous of all the attention Jacob gets, while their own playing gets zero attention :LOL: :LOL:
Something I've never understood were the haters. I learned a long time ago that the talent comes in all forms. From the cover band guitar player that nails the parts with precision and feel to the shredders and great song writers with their own style. No matter how good you are, there always seems to someone better around the corner. No need for hate. Just appreciate it.

mrcak":1kdnr5de said:
thisguy":1kdnr5de said:
ed_Sped2":1kdnr5de said:
mrcak":1kdnr5de said:
zoom club":1kdnr5de said:

BTW

I found another great band you can pull your shorts off to-

That's a bunch of kids, man. They did alright. The most important thing, and what music is all about imho, is all of those people enjoying themselves and having a good time. It certainly appears that everyone in that video is having a good time. You hear all those screaming girls? I bet those guys walked the hallways the next day like gods and probably got some action, too. Good for them.

Back