Jet City Jose mod Video

Great tone, great playing. Like I said a while back...gonna send you a few of these. Let's get them on the market! ;)

Racerxrated":3i5xx5vo said:
Great tone, great playing. Like I said a while back...gonna send you a few of these. Let's get them on the market! ;)

Scott, yeah, H30’s.

There are so many mods that I did... both the preamp and power section are riddled with tweaking to get that big EL34 sound out of the 84’s ;) I have no doubt they would sell like hot cakes though. I tried to show how versatile the amp is...

Dave, if you'll share the tweaks I'll buy one, or if you'll tweak it for me... I've been looking for something small and light that still gets the big EL34 sound...

paulyc":2oo4lh2t said:
Dave, if you'll share the tweaks I'll buy one, or if you'll tweak it for me... I've been looking for something small and light that still gets the big EL34 sound...

Seconded. I'd buy one in a hearbeat, and pay for the mods.

paulyc":1cbifw8f said:

There are a lot of changes in the amp...I mean throughout, not just tweaks, but cutting traces, eliminating unnecessary parts, etc. Plus lots of specialized components that I had only one of thst made big tonal improvements. Basically what I’m saying is that I don’t want to mod any other amps. :LOL: :LOL:

paulyc":1bg4od2t said:
Fair enough, will you share the changes via PM so others can do it themselves ?
I don't think that's gonna happen... Next thing you know, someone will have a website up offering the mod for $999 with a link to Dave's clip... :LOL: :LOL:

Steve

sah5150":2a5lrw67 said:
paulyc":2a5lrw67 said:
Fair enough, will you share the changes via PM so others can do it themselves ?
I don't think that's gonna happen... Next thing you know, someone will have a website up offering the mod for $999 with a link to Dave's clip... :LOL: :LOL:

Steve
We'll have another Billy Blades if this gets public

Back