Just got off the phone with Mark!

A

Anonymous

As most of you know. I now own the CCV-100 #2 and Mark just called to see what my thoughts on the amp are. I haven't received the amp as of yet but Mark transferred the warranty to me as if I'm the original owner. He also went above and beyond and offered at no charge other than shipping,go through the amp and make any adjustments the amp may need. Very Very cool on his part I think ! A little positive news amongst all the negative crap was needed as well. But I'm sure the trolls will find something to bitch about.....Thanks Mark!!!!! :thumbsup: :rock:

Oh the waiting...lol!! I sold my High/low gain Jose to another forum member and have regretted it ever since. I've had a couple others but that amp was just magic .......WTf was I thinking!!!!!??? :confused: :cry:

kurtsstuff":9tih2i2y said:
Oh the waiting...lol!! I sold my High/low gain Jose to another forum member and have regretted it ever since. I've had a couple others but that amp was just magic .......WTf was I thinking!!!!!??? :confused: :cry:

I know what ya mean... GAS gets a hold of us to hard and sometime we all end up lettin go of an amp and majorly regretting it!! Im guilty of it!

Hopefully once the ball gets rolling and amps are shipping regularly, im probably going to buy a CCM-100. Loved the feel and amount of gain on my old Aldrich mod, but mine sounded a little harsher than i liked. The CCM clips on youtube sound much more my kinda thing than my old Aldrich was!!

kurtsstuff":11tjbcv2 said:
I hate that guy!!! Oh wait, nevermind :)

danhops":3uy5ksav said:
kurtsstuff":3uy5ksav said:

hehehe.... :LOL: :LOL: :rock:

kurtsstuff":1vplf3bx said:
danhops":1vplf3bx said:
kurtsstuff":1vplf3bx said:

hehehe.... :LOL: :LOL: :rock:
Like I had said to you, if you make me the right offer, I'd probably let you have it back. I can get close enough with my other Cameron.

hehehe.... :LOL: :LOL: :rock:[/quote]
Like I had said to you, if you make me the right offer, I'd probably let you have it back. I can get close enough with my other Cameron.[/quote]

PM'd........ :yes:

kurtsstuff":e9ze8ufk said:
Oh the waiting...lol!!
Tell me about it!!! :D
Haven't replied your PM on tgp but thanks for packing the mk50h ready to ship man :) I'll have serious jet lag when I arrive but that won't stop me from playing all day bwaahhaha!

AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!! :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :cry: :cry: :cry: :doh: :doh: :doh: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :

Last two hours at work is gonna seem like an eternity....just found out the Cameron landed and waiting for me at home....Why did I check my email!!!!????? hehe! ;)

Rufus Leaking":2pv6vwmy said:
So Kurt, what's the verdict? We need a full report! :thumbsup:

How does it compare to the modded Marshalls you've tried? :confused:

Wrote up a full report under the "what a litlle Bitch" thread.

Just got off the phone again with Mark ( I called,left a message, He called me back in 20 minutes) And all I can say is that...From the sound of things..Amps will be rollin out.....Damn.......thought I was sittin on a gold mine here....lol!!! ;)

Back