Kiss songs

imzadimark

A little KISS for anyone that cares. We did like 16 songs just for fun just because we love us some KISS. Recorded with all kinds of amps in 3 sessions over a couple of years at my house.
Bogner xtc, modded marshall, randall mts, rivera knucklehead, splawn quickrod, friedman runt 50, evh 5150 III mini

Anyone know what i am doing wrong with these links?
I hit the youtube button and pasted the link in between the little youtube deals.. ☹️

Do it like this dude.

Grab the youtube code only. Quote my post to see how.

The second one looks like a Channel and probably won't play on its own but you get the idea. I'll check out your 'ish later. Was a big KISS fan when I was kid. There are several huge KISS fans (Ace specifically) on this board.

311splawndude":3iujvfqx said:
Do it like this dude.

Grab the youtube code only. Quote my post to see how.

The second one looks like a Channel and probably won't play on its own but you get the idea. I'll check out your 'ish later. Was a big KISS fan when I was kid. There are several huge KISS fans (Ace specifically) on this board.
Never understood why Kiss didn't release A Million to One as a single back in the day. That along with Lick It Up would have helped that album well beyond just platinum status. Btw/ imzadimark, nice take on that song.

imzadimark - great job on 'A Million to One'. Good tone, good playing, good production.

I can't help but wonder though. Your singer sounds a LOT like Don Dokken. Do you guys do any of their stuff?

jabps":9iee1iev said:
Never understood why Kiss didn't release A Million to One as a single back in the day. That along with Lick It Up would have helped that album well beyond just platinum status. Btw/ imzadimark, nice take on that song.

Totally agree and I've always wondered the same thing.

:thumbsup:

Back