La Grange pedals

I was wondering this myself. The 2nd prototype was at NAMM in January.
If it has low/med/high gain settings, and 'structure' changes the mids, it will sell like candy bars in a fat kid camp.

It will well be worth the wait! Everyone that played it at NAMM 2015 loved the versatility and tone it offered.
Hey I have to wait for mine, just like everyone else! (:->
-Andy

Sad thing is, it will probably be worth the wait.
If it's Bogner's version of EVH-in-a-box, I don't think it's something he's taking lightly. (Didn't he work on Eddie's famed Marshall head back in the early 90's?)

Saw a video from the Bogner room at the LA amp show last weekend. They had a LaGrange plugged in on the floor along with some transformer pedals. Did anyone get by there and hear it?

Somebody saw it. (skip to about 4:27)

Sounds really good, but wonder how much is the amp and how much is the pedal. For me, the real test for a pedal like this is a clean (BF-style) Fender amp; because that's the total opposite of something like this.
Looks like he's playing in Medium gain mode, variac on, presence high and boost on most of the time. I'll wait for more demos to hear what else it can do, but this gives me hope that it's not forgotten. I'd like to hear some low/med gain tones in non-boosted mode; hopefully this will be more transitional than the Blue.

Funny this was found on the same day somebody leaked the MXR 5150 stompbox on TGP.

Bucksears":2f8pw9lb said:
Somebody saw it. (skip to about 4:27)

Sounds really good, but wonder how much is the amp and how much is the pedal. For me, the real test for a pedal like this is a clean (BF-style) Fender amp; because that's the total opposite of something like this.
Looks like he's playing in Medium gain mode, variac on, presence high and boost on most of the time. I'll wait for more demos to hear what else it can do, but this gives me hope that it's not forgotten. I'd like to hear some low/med gain tones in non-boosted mode; hopefully this will be more transitional than the Blue.

Funny this was found on the same day somebody leaked the MXR 5150 stompbox on TGP.

Well if it's anything like the Red and Blue (and Reinhold does classify it as one of the "amp" pedals in the lineup) it should sound better yet through a clean Fender clean. That's what they were designed for.

Of the amps I've played my Red through; XTC Classic, Boogie Mark IV, Fender Prosonic and Fender Deville, it sounds the worst through the XTC. It still sounds good but the high end and mids just sound right through a Fender type of circuit.

I'd love to hear some official from Bogner regarding a release date. Even if it's 'hey, we're still not satisfied with it' and it's not happening.
It's been a tease for almost two years now.

Considering dumping my Red for this when/if it is released. Not sure though with how low the prices have dropped..it might not be worth it. It's too good to be sitting in classifieds for half price but I guess that's the current market.

Wonder if the La Grange will be $299?

Back