Letter from Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiezelDale

"From Mark Cameron"

YOUR AMP IS THE SAME AS THE ONE AT THE NAMM AND THE REST. SAME CIRCUIT BOARD TOO. YOU ARE THE ONLY PROBLEM...THE CHANGES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TONE DIPSHIT. YOU KEEP WINEING ABOUT TUBES BUT YOU DONT TELL THE WHOLE STORY. AND...................(Mark, you sold me an amp with used shitty tubes an no power cord?)
Well just as I thought...... you would be a bitch and never call....I have no messages from you......You want a refund you want me to fix it..................I dont know........ you dont call..... just wine like a little bitch on the internet. Wheres that blog? ..........I said no help from me till we talk about this BULLSHIT. So till then.......... use a computer cord............. I dont beleave you where ever enywhere but here you never went anywhere for any good amount of time that needed a rush.( I paid in full and waited 8 months! NO RUSH there!) Ill be posting my side soon ,But a few know you lied....they called me! so post whatever you want. Amps are going out 1 a week. These people PLAY THEM not go online and just talk about them. Iv tried to be nice to you but the way you go about things is just fucked up. YOU.....YOU FUCK HEAD make it so I cant/DONT WANT to help you.......you dont see that???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WTF??????????????? HOW CAN I HELP YOU WHEN YOU DONT CALL......... JUST POST FUCKIN BUILLSHIT.........ALL OF THIS SAID FOR THE ....WHAT....LIKE.... 5TH (WTF)AND LAST TIME............. AGAIN PLEASE SELL THAT AMP IF YOU DONT LIKE IT...RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

YOU MY FRIEND......... YOU CAN FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark,
Thank you for all the support, I will trade the amp to a better customer than I, I have opted to stick with DIEZEL products and will no longer advocate my dealing with this business, maybe!

Megadeth7684":eyohfohu said:
ToneFreeq89":eyohfohu said:
Is that real?

Because if it is, that's messed up.

It reads as if a pissed off teenager wrote it. :LOL: :LOL:

Yep and it also required "2" threads on it... Sounds like childishness on BOTH sides.

Personally, I think Mark could've handled it better, BUT if DD didnt communicate like Mark says, then he's just as much at fault. He should've picked up the phone instead of being a drama queen on the forums.

and no I'm not defending anyone here, but there are ALWAYS 2 sides to every story.

I dont post on this forum, but I ve read it all as I was interested in a Cameron amp at one time.

I have no doubt this is real after comparing it to all the other scathing, profanity filled, semi-coherent posts from Mark on this and other forums.

In general, I think its best to voice your concerns to the manufacturer and give them a chance to make it right before slamming their product on the internet, which Mark claims DiezelDale did not do. We dont know if he did or not for sure. BUt, Id think if he did Mark would have taken the amp back and shipped it to the next customer who's been waiting forever for their amp. All 3 people would have won in that situation.

However, there really is no excuse for this kind of letter. Mark may be new to all this running a business thing, but no good comes of this kind of customer (dis)service. There are other great sounding amps at $2500 (or less) that can do the modded Marshall thing and when a company acts like this they lose all credibility. I was really interested in a Cameron amp, but I personally dont think the tone is worth the risk given all I have seen. Maybe playing one at the NJ Amp Show will change my mind, I dont know. One thing I DO know is that NO other boutique companies handle themselves in such a childish, whimsical manner. You will NEVER see a response like this from Egnater, Soldano, or Bogner. That is pretty much a guarantee. And before someone responds with "you don't know Mark. hes a good guy" or "why dont you just give him a call and talk about it" ... I should not have to call a manufacturer to verify that they are not insane before tossing them $2500 for an amp. Like I said... there are lots of GREAT amps for that price from very well regarded and respected builders. Maybe one day Cameron Amps will put this all behind them and start acting like professionals. If that ever happens I may be interested again, but judging from this past year I wouldnt hold my breath.

^^^ Well said. I am part owner of a business and I have told customers I don't want their business anymore but never like this. This is childish and there is just no excuse for saying these things to any customer. Mark and Chris still need to hire someone for PR because their attempts at it are backfiring.

Well, I hope Kurt enjoys the amp.....

DiezelDale

I thought I read somewhere that your in the US Marines, correct ??

That makes you an AMERICAN HERO in my book !!

FWIW,

if this is the way Mark C. treats an AMERICAN HERO (who is also a
paying customer) :gethim: :gethim: :gethim:

EWSEthan":3eiy540y said:
You will NEVER see a response like this from Egnater, Soldano, or Bogner. That is pretty much a guarantee. And before someone responds with "you don't know Mark. hes a good guy" or "why dont you just give him a call and talk about it" ... I should not have to call a manufacturer to verify that they are not insane before tossing them $2500 for an amp.

Exactly! Guys can take up for him all day long but that will never over come the great amount of damage he does himself. I would never buy an amp from this guy.

donbarzini":2f5b7uox said:
ejecta":2f5b7uox said:
Exactly! Guys can take up for him all day long but that will never over come the great amount of damage he does himself. I would never buy an amp from this guy.

You don't know shit!

I know a :loco: when I see one. :D

I got a similar message, and im also a cameron owner.

The guys got issues, his only talent seems to be electronics cos it sure as HELL aint social skills or customer service... or spelling/punctuation.

Its just another nail in the coffin, as if you can fit any more in.

AMSnell":2xnze8tl said:

The guys got issues, his only talent seems to be electronics cos it sure as HELL aint social skills or customer service... or spelling/punctuation.

So are you actually suprised that you got some sort of mesage from him? All fucked up shit aside, you were the guy that hung his neck out from accross the Pond to start a thread warning "potential Cameron customers" what could potentially happen...big deal, you don't think it's painfully obvious there's some serious issues at the moment with delivery of these amps that may or may not ever get worked out? Are you some enlightened individual who noticed something the rest of the World has not been watching?

Unless you've got something new and / or original to throw in the fire, STFU. Until then, you lobbed a bomb out there - don't be a winging troll when you get it thrown back your way.

* velcro-fly *":sv6qcjc0 said:
AMSnell":sv6qcjc0 said:

So are you actually suprised that you got some sort of mesage from him? All fucked up shit aside, you were the guy that hung his neck out from accross the Pond to start a thread warning "potential Cameron customers" what could potentially happen...big deal, you don't think it's painfully obvious there's some serious issues at the moment with delivery of these amps that may or may not ever get worked out? Are you some enlightened individual who noticed something the rest of the World has not been watching?

Unless you've got something new and / or original to throw in the fire, STFU. Until then, you lobbed a bomb out there - don't be a winging troll when you get it thrown back your way.

:LOL: :LOL:

Send me $1200 now, then give me a year, then I will leave the forum suddenly deleting all my posts one evening, then tell me you wouldnt want to warn other people about giving me their money.

My post wasnt biased, I just explained the circumstances and said to give Mark a call if they wanted to order one because, as far as most people knew that evening, Cameron went AWOL.

When I got my cameron I started a thread asking a genuine question about my cameron that I was confused about, NEVER got a response. I called him 3 times over 2 days (allowing for the time difference) and he NEVER picked up. I still dont know the answer to my genuine question.

Mark makes KILLER amps, and its good theyre finally getting out the shop, but his customer service is fucking disgusting in every way, a man with that attitude is on a one way road to failure imo. He needs to take some tips from the big man at Diezel, who's customer service has always been second to none, or maybe Doug Roccaforte, who whenever someone says something bad about his business, he asks them nicely to change it, and people always respect him because he gives others respect. I was going to buy a CCV in May and tour with it proudly this summer but i've been very nicely persuaded otherwise.

Maybe one day if he starts being a bit nicer and maybe apologises for the shit he's thrown at me, I will buy one or two, but not before that.

AMSnell":3smak6m2 said:
Maybe one day if he starts being a bit nicer and maybe apologises for the shit he's thrown at me, I will buy one or two, but not before that.

:hys: That's hilarious! I'm sure Mark's working on a special one for you right now in hopes the 2 of you can become fast friends and you'll buy one of his amps someday... :LOL: :LOL:

Seriously, I hope Mark is keeping a list of all the shit slinging trolls who will come crawling back trying to buy an amp and tells you all to go fuck yourselves. :thumbsup:

Rufus Leaking":31svv5z1 said:
AMSnell":31svv5z1 said:

:hys: That's hilarious! I'm sure Mark's working on a special one for you right now in hopes the 2 of you can become fast friends and you'll buy one of his amps someday... :LOL: :LOL:

Seriously, I hope Mark is keeping a list of all the shit slinging trolls who will come crawling back trying to buy an amp and tells you all to go fuck yourselves. :thumbsup:

How the hell am I a shit slinging troll?

1. I bought one of Mark Camerons Products.
2. I have never questioned the quality or value of his products
3. I made a brief warning on the evening he deleted all his posts causing confusion around Cameron supporters, MANY people supported the warning that evening, I even got PM's saying its a good thing I wrote that because the thing stunk of a scam. If I did the same with 357 would I have been a shit slinging troll? NO!

If he explained nicely to me, I would have edited out the post, but he threw shit and offended me. Think what you want.

AMSnell":k939cyyp said:
Rufus Leaking":k939cyyp said:
AMSnell":k939cyyp said:

How the hell am I a shit slinging troll?

1. I bought one of Mark Camerons Products.
2. I have never questioned the quality or value of his products
3. I made a brief warning on the evening he deleted all his posts causing confusion around Cameron supporters, MANY people supported the warning that evening, I even got PM's saying its a good thing I wrote that because the thing stunk of a scam. If I did the same with 357 would I have been a shit slinging troll? NO!

If he explained nicely to me, I would have edited out the post, but he threw shit and offended me. Think what you want.
Don't you think if Mark wanted to scam people, he would have thought of something a bit..... I don't know....less of a hassle? Rather than having to build scam amps to bring to the NY/NJ amp show, and spend thousands on a NAMM booth to demo his scam amps? Wouldn't it have made more sense that he maybe, oh, I don't know, deleted all the threads because of all the bullshit being said and got sick of it?

Bottom line is, there are way too many drama queens around here.

J.B.":c3910pxd said:
Don't you think if Mark wanted to scam people, he would have thought of something a bit..... I don't know....less of a hassle? Rather than having to build scam amps to bring to the NY/NJ amp show, and spend thousands on a NAMM booth to demo his scam amps? Wouldn't it have made more sense that he maybe, oh, I don't know, deleted all the threads because of all the bullshit being said and got sick of it?

Bottom line is, there are way too many drama queens around here.

Well 357 went to the effort of getting onboard with Zakk, Epiphone, shipped out hundreds of products, its not like that was simple.

Im not a drama queen, I just dont appreciate being treated like shit by someone who's products I spend thousands of pounds on. I wont say any more on the matter. :thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back